TMA 2007: Most Heroic Male PC (CLOSED due to error)

Moderator: Mods

Who was the most heroic male PC in 2007?

Draydis
9%
Thandril
No votes
Craghley
45%
Niccolo Alvero
18%
Talanwei Fortisse
18%
Ssinith
No votes
Quinlan Corodin
9%
Torc
No votes

Total votes: 11

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

TMA 2007: Most Heroic Male PC (CLOSED due to error)

Post by Maeve »

Who was the most heroic male PC in 2007?

Draydis, Thrandil and Craghley – for Hunting the Hunter

Craghley steps in front of a pointed arrow from Raevyn in front of Draydis ready to sacrifice his life to save his commander.

[Torc - for saving Angelo and then Nyrellonthen Pax itself.

Niccolo Alvero - boldly achieves what no other hero could by taking out the Mouth's greatest villain in his lair, the Punt Den

Motley, for saving Roque and standing up to not only the bloodmage but also just about any prejudice anyone would have to suffer!

Talanwei Fortisse - Though his efforts do not work quite as he had planned, the young man keeps trying and in the end manages to save a life that would have been lost without his assistance
A night to Remember -Red Banner - Chyril 22nd (ET)

Ssinith - Dark adhiel Ambassador works on improving his people's image, by assisting the wounded and injured after the Red Banner massacre
A night to Remember -Red Banner - Chyril 22nd (ET)

Quinlan Corodin - For standing his ground against two unknown threats and daring to put his life in the hands of a people who might just aswell chew his head of in the final moments of Pride....
Last edited by Maeve on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Thrandil
Hunter, Lieutenant Emerald Guard

Post by Thrandil »

Alright, it seems I'll be the first to campaign then.

First of all, thank you all for the nomination. I've only recently (about a month or four ago) returned to the game and already I have such a great honour as to receive a nomination like this. I'm lost for words.

However... what I have done in the hunt for the scourge of Islay was my duty, no more, no less. I would have done so for every evil in the world. Instead of pointing my words to myself, I'd like to point them to a colleague.

The really heroic one is, in my humble opinion, Lieutenant Craghley Donovan of the Emerald Guard. In order to protect his commander he put aside his fears and stood in between General D'Anorre and Raevyn D'Altamooriana when the latter aimed an arrow at the General. That was one of the most heroic things I've seen in my short life in Tazlure, jumping in front of an emotionally challenged assassin who has already drawn her bow to shoot a person. If you dare to put your own life at stake for others, the world of heroes is only one step away.

That one step, however, is not Craghley's to take. That step is yours. By voting for the young achadhiel Guard. You can make him put his foot down in the Valley of TMA Heroes!

Vote for Craghley while you still can.

Return to “OOC Archives”