The Advertisements & Personals [IC]

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

The Advertisements & Personals [IC]

Post by Maeve »

OOC: please feel free to place your IC advertisements and personal messages here. Remember this is a newspaper!
Last edited by Maeve on Wed May 21, 2003 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Help Wanted:(King's Court)

The Golden Hand Gambling Hall seeks to hire female dancers to entertain patrons. Position pays 2 circlets a week for routine dancers, 5 circlets for lead dancer/singer. Inquire within with shop owner.

Golden Hand seeks to employ strong person to keep rowdy patrons in line. Position pays 3 circlets a week. Inquire within with shop owner.

Bards are always welcome to apply for one-time/routine performance. Pay and times subject to owner's approval

Arten~ Owner and Proprietor, Golden Hand Gambling Hall
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Alustariel Urdil
Civus

Post by Alustariel Urdil »

[Citadel]

SHIP/CAPTAIN WANTED

Two passengers are looking for the next Captain heading to Pan's Isle, will pay handsomely [undisclosed] for the trip - half at departure, half on arrival. No questions asked.

Captains must own their own ship, or at least be in posession of one. Seaworthiness is a must.

Those interested should meet on Outlaws Wharf at Gravetide of Uldday 19th (Samheen), you will be sought out, much to your benefit. Please wear something red (clothing or accessory) for identification purposes.

Sincerely.

X.
Last edited by Alustariel Urdil on Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[i]Abara kadabara, alakazaaaaam![/i]
Posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Return to “OOC Archives”