They say it's UR birthday! Cake, icecream and party favors!

Moderator: Mods

Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

They say it's UR birthday! Cake, icecream and party favors!

Post by Shaeliana »

They say it's your birthday!
That Tazlure is TWO, yeah!

Shae: July 17th, Tazlure is a ripe old TWO years of age! Everyone is invited to help us Celebrate!

Tygs: As a BIG thank you to all our players for their continouss support, we're decalring our Second Annual Tazlure Happy day!

Shae: Party favors for everyone and SEVEN (count them) bright shiny *s you may place on any skills you wish!

Tygs: That's right folks, You get seven little *'s to apply to your skill levels! Now remember, 5 *'s equals one skill level. Of course, there are some rules..

Shae: rules???

Tygs: lol
1. You must use it on existing skills.
2. You can not advance any skill more then one level
3. You must request your skill edits before Aug 15th

Shae: There is a thread set up in the Character Sheet Request forum, for you to post where you wish to use your skills. Please confine yourself to posting your party favor *s in this one thread.

Tygs: One of the CAT team will enter them onto your sheet!

Shae: Happy Birthday Tazzies! :D

Tygs: And thanks again guys! You're the best! If you've got questions, post them here!! :)
Last edited by Shaeliana on Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Dun

Post by Dun »

:D :D :D :D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAZLURE!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

*Sniff sniff* Two years already! How does the time go by!

Happy birthday! I hope many years will come after this one!

Post by Guest »

:D :) HAPPY B-DAY TAZLURE 8) :wink: :twisted:

Has it really been 2 years? Does time fly or what?
Abner Klop
Civus

Post by Abner Klop »

They grow us so fast! Soon Tazlure will be smoking cigarettes and moving away to college. :)

Congrats to all involved for making a game worth coming back to.

*claps his hands and stuffs *s in his pockets.
"Wel loved he garlek, onyons, and eek lekes,
And for to drynken strong wyn reed as blood"
--Geoffery Chaucer
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Congratulations Tazlure! I've been with the game almost two years and have enjoyed watching it continue to get better with age, as do all of us right?

Special congratulations to the game designers who have parented the game so well. :) Also, a note of thanks to the hard-working underpaid moderators who make the game possible.

*Now runs off to plot how to use those 7 asterisks.* Thanks.
Azric

Post by Azric »

Happy Birthday Tazlure! May death come swiftly to your enemies. :twisted:
Lucius Ayger

Post by Lucius Ayger »

Wow, two years? Given the amount of info on this site and the extensiveness of the game in general, I would have estimated it at least twice that age. Impressive! :)

And congratulations to everyone who made this possible, which is, well, everyone! :D
Bruenor Battleaxe

Post by Bruenor Battleaxe »

Damn Tazlure kicks ass... Happy birthday!
Galleorn

Post by Galleorn »

Yes, yes. Another birthday already.

I guess it's true what they say. Time really does fly when you're having fun. :wink:
Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

Me is late. Again. But, better late then never.

Hugs to this bestest site and may powers above take care of you (I mean you Mods).
FORTH they went, the troubled two
To see the world and kick ass too!
[b]Syrawenn and Gavin Saga, Verse 1-2[/b]
Anarie Laezuriel

Post by Anarie Laezuriel »

I never heard of a birthday where the guests get the best presents. :lol: I would like to thank all those who made Tazlure a reality and thank also the developers, moderators and assitant moderators as well as my fellow players for making Tazlure my home away from home. You Rock HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAZLURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :!:

*SINGING* Happy Happy Birthday where all your dreams come true, we wish you a good one so we can party too, happy happy Birthday to wonderful Tazlure the mods on here they really rock of that we are most sure! *TA DA*
Last edited by Anarie Laezuriel on Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Windrunner

Post by Windrunner »

I'd like to wish a happy birthday to tazlure, it's been another fun year, and compared to how it was a year ago, it certainly has grown. Thanks to all the mods who made it this good.
Altaeriel

Post by Altaeriel »

Im allowed to get those *s to, right?
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

HAPPYhappyHAPPYhappyHAPPYhappyHAPPYhappyHAPPYhappy

(bouncing up and down, lighting candles, decorating the room, throwing chocolate cake at the visitors)

YEAY!
Cyril DuMonet'

Happy Birthday Tazlure!

Post by Cyril DuMonet' »

*Raises his glass in tribute while saying*
Happy second birthday Tazlure! and to the many more to come!

Many thanks to everyone behind the scenes that have brought this setting to reality. From the minds that strive to create and continually develop its rich detail, down to the players themselves who add their personality and color to an incredibly vibrant world.

My only regret is that I only recently discovered the realm and missed most of the first two years.
Last edited by Cyril DuMonet' on Wed Jul 23, 2003 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samira Pallavi Lioni

Post by Samira Pallavi Lioni »

Two years old? Gosh Taz, you look, maybe, 19 months. Wow.
Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

Post by Raevyn D`Altamooriana »

Wow, like two, already?? Time flies when you are being evil and stuff...â„¢ That also means... ummm... Ya know... don't ya?? It means something... I just can't place my finger on it.
The fiddler fiddled his violin which smelled horribly like fresh afterbirth boiled in cabbage.

© Marta @ www.marta-dahlig.com
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

It means we get exploding cake! And fireworks! Just look out over Antartica....... **points to huge mushroom cloud** YAY!
Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

Post by Raevyn D`Altamooriana »

i SWEAR!!! I had nothing to do with that explosion.

**Whistles a tune**
The fiddler fiddled his violin which smelled horribly like fresh afterbirth boiled in cabbage.

© Marta @ www.marta-dahlig.com
Perdita Faechild

Post by Perdita Faechild »

happy birthday to ya! oh, so you're another year older. you don't look it you know! you must be overjoyed.

(there is a story behind that phrase. my dad hates billy connelly (sp?) and his workmates bought him a talking card with 'billy' saying the above. just imagine it with a thick scots accent - lol)
Rubin Darius

Post by Rubin Darius »

Happy Birthday!
Brionna Galenn

Post by Brionna Galenn »

Slightly belated, but:

Happy Birthday Tazlure! :) And here's to the next two years! ;)

Post by Guest »

Happy Birthday! May it be the second of many! (hehe)
felis catus

Post by felis catus »

Welll, better late than never, I guess.
I can't believe it's been two years already. it feels like yesterday when Maeve informed me that the game is opening <sigh>.

Anyway, happy birthday to us all, veterans and newbies alike :D :D :D
Tygress
Retired Game Designer

Post by Tygress »

Just a reminder! All request for birthday stars must be submitted by August 15th, board time! :) That means one more day to get them in!
[url=http://tygress.livejournal.com/]Tygress[/url]||[color=green][i]Tygress Who?![/i][/color]

Return to “OOC Archives”