Invasion of the NPC's!

Moderator: Mods

Tygress
Retired Game Designer

Invasion of the NPC's!

Post by Tygress »

They're tired of being used, abused, manipulated and underestimated! That's right, the NPC's of Tazlure are taking over!

This Friday, ALL day Friday, you will find various famous faces, and some who are only just obtaining fame, invading the #Tazlure chatroom!

Thorkatla: icey sorceress of the dark arts!

Thanion: roguish prince of thieves!

Anochrim: underestimated Casear of the Seven Isles!

Just to name a few!

The GM's have been tied up and banished to a cold, deep dark cellar...where we usually keep the AGM's, actually!

This Friday, its ALL NPC's ALL DAY! :)

Join us on the irc.darkmyst.org IRC chat server in #Tazlure!!!

OOC: The NPC's are strictly GM run. Please dont try to confuse the issue with strange NPC's.

Please dont attempt to maim, fireball or otherwise combat with the NPC's. It defeats the purpose of this special event.

This IS your chance to discuss, ask questions or otherwise interact with NPC's your PC's may not usually meet.

ALL NPC's are required to stay IC in the chatroom, with the exception of occasional reminders to check this thread. If you wish to speak to the person behind the NPC, please do so in a private message!
Obviously, any info you gain during this is strictly OOC, and not to be used in game play.

If this is a successful event, we will plan more of them. We are depending greatly on the maturity and common sense of our players to make this event work! :)
Last edited by Tygress on Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
[url=http://tygress.livejournal.com/]Tygress[/url]||[color=green][i]Tygress Who?![/i][/color]
Solari Valerenga

Post by Solari Valerenga »

*Creates 2nd tazlure room for IC chat where people can talk normally without interuptions..* :P
Tygress
Retired Game Designer

Post by Tygress »

Tis only one day dear. :) It obviously has some kinks we'll have to iron out before trying it again :)
[url=http://tygress.livejournal.com/]Tygress[/url]||[color=green][i]Tygress Who?![/i][/color]
Solari Valerenga

Post by Solari Valerenga »

Nah, i'm just being my freelance bastardly self :wink:
Nicko

Post by Nicko »

Too bad I couldn't join the Tazlure and be present at this special occasion.

Someone, please tell what it was like.
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

It was incredibly funny!
Had a great spar with Anochrim and tickled him down (Im sure he convenienced me though) and saw many other interesting people that I knew as well as new ones...like a couple of bickering Elves Ive had a run in with before...Im all for it!
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities

Return to “OOC Archives”