Elven: Lugh's Inuendos and Other Tidbits

Moderator: Mods

Elven: Lugh's Inuendos and Other Tidbits

Postby Lugh » Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:06 am

<table width="100%" border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" bordercolor="#8080ff"> <tr> <Td colspan=2> <h3> <center> Inuendos and Other Tidbits </center> </h3> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="50%"> <h3> Elven Translation </h3> </td> <td align="center" width="50%"> <H3>Common </H3> </td> </tr><tr> <td align="left"> Amin irma tyav lle tintila ie'camamin vee' amin karnela a' lle. </td> <td align="left"> I desire to feel you tremble at my touch as I make love to you.</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left"> Amin alae de yassen i'raukor n'yassen i'sheerim.</td> <td align="left"> I grew up with the demons not with the Fairies.</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left"> Lle mapa megilamin ve'waina kame ed'i'cam en Pan.</td> <td align="left"> You grasp my sword like a sheath made by the hand of Pan.</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left"> Aa'i'bethea en antoamin ar'i'nowea en cormamin naa saesien a'lle. Lle naa coraamin ar'melaramin. Lle naa i'tyar tanya amin linda. Il'aith, il'suula, amin merna na mool'lle. Amin irmoa na o'amanien e'eleerlle.</td> <td align="left"> May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be pleasing to you. You are my guide and my lover. You are the reason that I sing. Every mark, every breath, I want to be your servant. I desire to be a blessing in your eyes.</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left"> Manka lle no'kwara no'a tincmaeg, sut naa lle kwar no'a amin?</td> <td align="left"> If you hold not onto a dagger, how are you to hold onto me?</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left"> Amin tintila ie'vanimlle.</td> <td align="left"> I tremble at your beauty.</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left"> Amin merna istim i'almare tel'quenat ie'camlle.</td> <td align="left"> I want to learn the bliss of the body at your hand.</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left"> Lle ista amin.</td> <td align="left"> You ensorcele me. </td> </tr> </table>
Last edited by Lugh on Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lugh

Return to OOC Archives