Eastern Promises ~ (Chyril 26th Early TT)

Moderator: Mods

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

OOC: Let us try an experiment. I'll post and you describe the desired effects and the taste in your next post before going on. In a way you will mod part of a scene for me. Okay?

Bortis sure as Nether meant it, but did not move too far away as the ragamuffin slipped behind his bar and went through the bottles he had piled under the counter. Most of them did not have any labels and Ginny had to uncork and smell or taste the liquor inside before she could identify it, though Bortis was quite helpful and named the contents of each bottle for her. He kept peeking over the girl's shoulder and under her arm, observing the creation process, and then lifted the offered glass, holding it against the lamplight and smiling. "I like them colours you put in. So, how do you drink it?" He waited for the instructions and drank the girl's creation, before turning to her. "Alright, I think we need to have a premonition and get tongue wagging about this. Make a few more. And then we test it on those sailors."
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Morg

Post by Morg »

Archived due to player inactivity.
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”