Fresh Air (Chyril 27, Late TT)

Moderator: Mods

Yelena Kintessia
Civus

Fresh Air (Chyril 27, Late TT)

Post by Yelena Kintessia »

Yelena stepped out of Thalas Manse and parted ways with Paige and Treyvn before starting down the street. The girl planned to walk around the Citadel for a while before she would head back to the Burpin' Dragon to get her belongings. She didn't have much in the first place, so it was not a problem. Soon in a few marks she would be living in the Thalas Manse and helping Ashari rebuild the Rose along with the others. A light smile formed on her face. The search was successful and now she would have to work hard to become a full-fledged Rose, in order not to disappoint Ashari and herself.

This entry into the diary might be the longest one yet. She continued down the street, continuing to familiarize herself with the area.
[size=75]"All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me." - [i]Shakespeare[/i]
Avatar by Finn! (She's zomg amazing)[/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

OOC: Please continue here
Last edited by Grey Wolf on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

locked and archived. no skilling or summary.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”