A Trip to the Temple of Pan (Chryil 27th Late TT)

Moderator: Mods

Trevyn Sayres
Civus

A Trip to the Temple of Pan (Chryil 27th Late TT)

Post by Trevyn Sayres »

Perhaps he was seeking out Pan to sort through the next steps he was to take or perhaps it was just due to a need to feel connected to something that reminded him of home, Trevyn was not quite sure. All he knew was that he felt drawn towards the Temple of Pan. Trevyn left Thalas Manse, reversing the route which he, Aerin, Paige, and Yelena took from Simple Pleasures. As he wandered down the road, he looked for the remains of the Red Rose Guild and the temple beyond.
[size=84]Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
- Hassan I Sabbah[/size]

[size=75]Avatar courtesy of Fialessa Valenstri, with my deepest gratitude.[/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Sound of laughter came from the ruins of the charred building next to the Temple of Pan, the sound of children playing and as he passed by Trevyn could catch a glimpse of children dodging amidst the rubble, each and every one of them covered in soot, but nonetheless happy and carefree. The temple itself almost shone with its whiteness, the soot washed from its walls, the double doors thrown open, eve though none sought to enter it just yet. The faithful were slow to return, after what happened all those months ago, Panlings suffering after Caesar’s death and then dying in the throngs upon the Isle of Pan, or Aveas as it was called now. People still remembered the huge carcass that had been towed away from it, the eight legged monstrosity having finished what war, Silk and Dominicus did not manage to do.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Archived without skilling, player has not responded for 3 mths
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”