The Harbour (Entrance thread)

Moderator: Mods

Swallow

Post by Swallow »

A small smile appeared on the older guard's mouth and he carefully jotted something down on the piece of parchment in front of him. "I am sure you will be able to find work. People are always happy to find someone who knows how to protect him and others. I would recommend going to the Burpin' Dragon to look for something. There are other places, certainly. But there you will find something to eat if nothing else."

The guard handed the parchment to Kulm and nodded. "Will you be needed directions?"
Kulm

Post by Kulm »

"Burpin' Dragon," Kulm repeated the sounds the guard had made. It took a few moments before he managed to make sense of them.
"Ah, the name of the tavern? Thank you, yes, directions would be useful to me, thanks."
Swallow

Post by Swallow »

The guard nodded and gave clear directions to the Tavern. Clearly, he was used to directing people to it. With a nod, he motioned for Kulm to continue into the city. "Best of luck to you. Stay within the law and you will have no trouble here."

The guards watched Kulm depart and then turned and continued to watch the Harbor, cautiously.

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”