[UoM]To Professorin Tara c/o Prof. Baldeserrato [Sam 29ET]

Moderator: Mods

Fauna Winthrope
Student of Magick

[UoM]To Professorin Tara c/o Prof. Baldeserrato [Sam 29ET]

Post by Fauna Winthrope »

Samheen 30th, 1224 AD

Dear Tara,

I am hoping that this letter finds you in such a perky and wonderful day. Do you remember the time when we were at the forest of Citadel? Oh, those were grand times, weren't they? How pretty we both were, surrounded by the trees, the grass and the sun shining down upon us. I still remember it, the day we became one out of... Friendship. It was as if a part of you came into me, inside of me and I was trully changed from then on. How wonderful it was. It was a shame that those two beastly boys came between us and seperated you from me. You left, all of a sudden, to the Western World, and it almost broke my girlish heart to see you gone. Oh how I wept, how I wept that my bestest friend left me all alone to traverse the weary path of boys, dress and craft. You were my mentor then and you still are now, I will not forget your teachings.

How surprised I am to hear that you came back, here at the Citadel, and I was very much surprised to hear that you are now a teacher. Wasn't it what you wanted since then?

Things have changed since you left, I am a lady worth noting, a lady of somewhat high esteem and etiquette. Perhaps, we should meet and allow me to teach you what I have learned from my sociable amigas, and perhaps, you can teach me once more.

There is this dress I so wanted to buy from Hadvin's Shoppe, I hope we can meet there for I am planning of going there today, perhaps, early Trade Tide? Oh, how fortuitous it would be to see you once more.

Your girlhood friend,

Countessa Flora Missanthrope
"Cruelty has a Human Heart,
Jealousy a Human Face,
Terror the Human Form Divine,
and Secrecy the Human Dress."

-- William Blake

Return to “Patrician's Ring Archive”