A New Embassy (Gulanadur) (lMT Chyril 22) (Open)

Moderator: Mods

Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

A New Embassy (Gulanadur) (lMT Chyril 22) (Open)

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

His audience with the Emperor was to be in two tides, but he had arrived before to start work on the Embassy. They had a huge hill which was bothersome to some of the nobles because it would often obstruct the view of the sunset from their homes. Imagine the surprise when Ssinith said it was perfect! Between the merchant representative to house Maerett, the representative from the Gulanadur Mage's Guild, and himself, the place was shaping up quite nicely.

Literally...

This was quite the exercise with his powers, always under the watch of the Maerett man so that he could keep the right thickness. The barracks for the small platoon of guards was the first to be made underground. Unlike Gulanadur where the rock and earth was plenty, this place had to be made from the ground up because the soil and earth was mostly on the ground.

As an alchemist, he was no stranger to molding solid substances by their energy, but he was breaking quite a sweat in the assistance of the formation of the new Embassy. Compressing the energies of the rock and soil was quite a task and Ssinith would often take breaks in between.

The basic concept of the place was that it would have a slow inclined path down to the embassy, not unlike the bowl of Gulanadur itself. To those from Trothgard, it was like an iceburg... all you saw was the tip. The top would be very well molded with several arch designs, having the reception desk, a meeting room and the basics of every embassy.

As time would pass, however, all the fun stuff would be below the ground, and give people a taste of his homeland.

Right now, just getting the rooms to house the entourage as well as the basic functionality of the Embassy was first on the list with the coronation arriving.

To an outsider, one might wonder which one was the Ambassador. Not many would think that the young sorcerer who looked slightly homely for an Adhiel would have done the deeds he had. His only signs of war were several scratch marks across his cheek and a scar across his left eyebrow.

All of them seemed to be wearing these odd glasses as they worked. In the morning rays, their glasses protected their eyes. Though Ssinith could make several potions to fix that as well, he would rather keep the humans guessing.
Last edited by Ssinith DIllil on Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

During one of his breaks, a gate guard approached Ssinith. "My Lord Ambassador." He bowed to him. "There is a lady at the gates that wishes to see you. She presented these credentials." He handed over a scroll of the finest lizardskin.

It proclaimed the bearer to be Lady Vlast Devir, an official envoy of Her Majesty Queen Ser'raquine, and empowered her to negogiate in Her name. Ssinith had heard of Lady Vlast. It was her skill at diplomacy that led to Gulanadur joining the Empire. In fact, most assumed that she would be named Ambassador. "What shall I tell her, sir?" The guard asked.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

"I would be more than honored to speak with her" Ssinith replied. "Allow me a few moments to freshen up to meet with her under more formal circumstances. Offer her inside out of this daylight and treat her to some refreshments."

Sweat on his brow before arriving to meet an envoy from his Queen would not be very tolerable. Going inside, he tried to clean himself off from his hard work. He had a feeling she would be angry at him for obtaining the position. He, himself, was surprised that he would be named as such. Then again, he was a highly-thought-of servant compared to a noble. If he should be killed, the Devir would only lose a servant.

Any guidance would be welcome up here.

Getting himself dressed in his more regal attire, along with his armor. Brushing his hair, it took him a quarter of a mark before he was satisfied and left promptly in order to greet to the great Devir. As he approached, he kept a humble smile on his lips, trying to judge her mood before saying anything.
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Not having much choice in places to wait, Lady Devir had been shown to the dining room for the guards. She sat on the rude stone bench with no sign of displeasure or discomfort. She had just chosen a small morsel from the plate of cheese and pickled mushrooms and delicately placed in her mouth as Ssinith entered.

While she chewed, Ssinith had a moment to observe her. Lady Vlast was stunning. Her skin was the deep ebony the women of Gulanadur longed for. She moved with the grace of a dancer and sat on that rude stone chair with the bearing of a queen. She wore a dress of surface cloth dyed a deep midnight blue and her skin sparkled slightly were she dusted it with sapphire. Lady Vlast chewed her morsel unhurriedly and observed Ssinith. The first word was his if he chose to speak it.
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

Boy, did he feel like the south end of a northbound Dwarf. His face looked slightly shamed, wondering what he could have done to make the arrival more... fit for nobility. He knelt before her, his gaze lowered in deference to the superior lady. He was still a servant, no matter how favored he might have been.

"My sincerest apologies for not having more adequate preparation for your arrival, Lady Devir. We arrived here early morning. I am the Ambassador, Ssinith D'Illil-Devir. You honor me, Your Ladyship. What brings you so far from Gulanadur?"

He felt rather sheepish, but kept his tone for proper manners. A few beads of sweat could still be seen on his brow. This woman was better than him in every imaginable way. Age, experience... why was he the Ambassador? He would not refute Molten, nor his precious daughter, his beloved Queen Ser'raquinne.

He could even be seen wearing the black silk scarf, her token to him, around his neck.

Gods, he felt so... inadequate right now. Raped by a Dryad, getting his face slightly scarred and losing his brother in the war. He survived. Did that make him a hero? There was much going on in his mind as he listened to what the Lady had to say, expecting to be verbally thumped on for getting the position when even Ssinith felt she deserved it more than he.

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"Rise, Ambassador." Lady Vlast instructed in a sharp, cultured voice. "While you claim that title you represent Gulanadur and Gulanadur kneels to no one." She stated firmly. Vlast rose gracefully to her feet and offered Ssinith her hand to aid him in rising.

"To answer your question, Ambassador, what brought me to Citadel was you." Vlast smiled. "I've spent quite some time analyzing this tangle of vipers and you will need every scrap of knowledge to protect Her Majesty's interest. With only a few tides before your meeting, I thought we should get started."
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

Ssinith nodded in understanding, taking her hand and rising to his feet. He gave a bright smile, loving this woman's attitude.

"Absolutely, m'lady. I welcome your wisdom with open arms. Teach me how to remain respectful without cowing. And..."

Looking around, he had forgotten to take his satchel with his writing things and papers. He looked to one of the nearby servants as his ears flopped down slightly with a sheepish expression on his face.

"Please get my quill and papers, I seemed to have left my satchel in my quarters. I will not waste a flicker of her ladyship's time."

Guilessness... his most endearing fault as the Queen had once thought. He had a charismatic cuteness around him when he would forget something. Only recently had he decided to make his faults more "adorable" to be a more comfortable leader to those who were newly aiding him. He sighed to himself, wishing he was better prepared in general.

"M'lady Vlast, I have the utmost confidence in the Queen's decision. Please aid me in strengthening my weaknesses."

Confidence in himself was another matter entirely and it showed in his eyes. Intellect and faith were the traits he knew he had as a leader... how to be socially adept was like a crippled albatross trying to land.

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Vlast patted his hand. "That is why I am here." Vlast assured him. The servant returned with Ssinith's writing kit and then withdrew without a word. Vlast retook her seat and smoothed out a fold in her dress. "I was told of your open nature but did not quite believe it until I saw it. That will be an interesting asset. You see they will distrust it at first, assume it is ruse. Over time they may come to believe it, and then they will try to take advantage of it. With luck, we will catch them off guard when the time comes." She smiled prettily at him.

"Now to more immediate business." Vlast went on. "Gulanadur is a new players in the politics of Citadel and everyone will be looking to see if you are an ally or an opponent. Have you had the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the other Ambassadors and Imperial Council members?" She inquired
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

He smiled and nodded to the servant in thanks as he departed, but immediately went back to Vlast.

"I arrived here but a few marks ago, though I have made myself aware of the key powers here. Other than that, I have been running proper protocol through my head as I aid in shaping this place. I have given some coin to the merchant representatives here in order to work their magic in the marketplace as Pecunia seems to be a stronghold here. With the proper coin, I am sure I will hear everything about this place... but that plan will take some time. I intend to tour around a little in the evening when the sun isn't blasting in my eyes."

He began writing down a few things on the paper, making notes.

"I was going to hit the study of recent events tomorrow, but whatever you can give me, Your Ladyship, is a blessing from Molten."

Knowledge was power, after all.

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"The spreading of coin is an age old method of making friends." Vlast nodded in approval. "You'll find though that most of the legitimate trade goes through the Imperial Trade Company run by our ally the Duke of Dort. You might get lucky but largely we'll only hear what he wants us to hear. The rest of the trade goes mainly through two crime families, the Cranes and the Haut Ledocs. The Crane family is currently going through a civil war between father and son. Best to avoid them alltogether unless we decide to back a side." Vlast advised.

"As for the new Caeser he is largely settling into his new position." Vlast commented. "He is being pressured from some quarters to take a bride. We were comtemplating the likelyhood that he might consider a princess of Gulanadur. After your meeting with him, I should like to hear your thoughts on the matter."
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

The thought of a human marrying anyone related to his beloved Queen made him twitch a little, but thought a moment on the matter. Calming his hate down, he pondered the matter before he replied.

"So long as Her Majesty and her family are kept secure, I can see where the benefits would improve Gulanadur as a whole. The last thing I want to see is a human having supreme authority in Gulanadur. Though keeping the Emperor in the bloodlines, on the other side of the crown, gives us authority over the other Isles who vie for power."

He wasn't completely senile, looking at Vlast. He knew her attitude, but if anyone knew how to play a human for all she was worth, it would be Vlast. Things were beginning to add up in his mind and he began to smirk... it was making sense why he was chosen as Ambassador now.

"I would imagine that the... Gulanadur Princess would not be the only one trying to pull the strings on the Emperor. Not only competition for being his bride, but for political power. Since I know there are members of that Party of Light who dwell here, I know better than to dismiss any of them as primates. As good as they did Devir and Molten for destroying that temple, they are known the world over for their sway and power... I will see where this man stands, as the last Caesar was one of this Party. I also heard tale that the Moonlady is not spoken kindly of nor are the Panites due to past problems. What are things which I should avoid saying?"

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"I would say that the Moonlady is not spoken of at all." Vlast opined. "The people above are largely ignorant of things below besides the common knowledge that we are evil incarnate." Vlast smirked. "Of course it is now known that we hate the Oneists so we can't be all bad."

"As for the Panlings, their lustful ways are blamed for a series of demonic incursions on the island." Vlast explained. "Complete nonsense of course but people believe what they want. The general populace is still distrustful of them and the people in power speak of them little as a result though the Temple is still open and unhindered in their worship."

"Largely, I would avoid mentioning the contentious nature of his ascention to rule." Vlast went on. "It was clear that the Duke of Dort did not want him for the post and he might assume that you are his man due to our trade ties with Dort. If it can be brought up naturally, hints and examples that you are your own man and not a tool of Dort would be useful to drop." Vlast tapped her finger against her cheek. "Did you plan to come to the Caeser with an initial proposal or save the first meeting for a social call?" She asked.
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

Writing everything down, he nodded as he got things plotted out in his head.

"I have been pondering ways to introduce our culture in a more positive outlook, and I was hoping to get permission to build a temple for Molten. The Dwarven population here, though a minority, may rejoice in having a temple closer to their home. The populace here would have an easier time trusting a Dwarf than a Dark Adhiel here in the beginning, so I would allow the Dwarven priest I have here to be the high priest and speak so often as the Firebrand. If the situation with Dort is as you say, then if the Emperor so chooses to give the Dwarves a temple to a god they can relate to, he might open more doors to Nazareen that Dort will not give them with their Pecunian theology... thus have more sway with Dort since we will be inviting their allies over here to worship Molten."

He looked up from his writing for approval from Vlast to see if it was a good plan.

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Vlast's eyes widened in surprise as Ssinith laid out his plan. Clearly this was not what she expected. Her eyes looked disapproving and then thoughtful. "Well it is always wise to gain allies," she began tentatively, "but I think you will find the only dwarf on Citadel with a position of any importance is in charge of the Mint. A solid Pecunian to be sure." Vlast explained. "Still," she ran one manicured fingernail over the surface of the table, "inroads into the dwarven artisans could prove useful. My main concern is how the established temples will view the arrival of yet another god." Vlast raised her wine glass and stopped half way to her mouth. "You know, I would not even present it as a petition. Build a small temple on the Embassy grounds. You can do as you will with Gulanadur's land after all." She smiled. "Present it to the Caesar as a fait accompli."

Vlast nodded in satisfaction and sipped her wine. "Your notion to present our people positively is a good one though. Perhaps we can arrange a festival to showcase our strengths and talents. Everyone loves a party after all." She smirked. "It will show we have no fear of the people of Citadel, give our enemies an obivous target if they wish to grab at it, and as such it will test the ability of the new Caesar to protect his citizens. You could even give a magick demonstration perhaps." She smiled at him over the rim of her goblet.
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

"True... and that, too, will show we are willing to at least work with the other races. Still, if the Dwarves have no real position in Citadel, the faith will be that much more appealing. I will send for another cousin representative of Molten for the two to work together. It will look more appealing to see them work side by side anyway as a symbol that Molten embraces all walks of power and have public services."

He scratched out his previous notes for the temple and added the new plan. He wrote under it about the festival plans.

"For the festival, then... most certainly for it to be public. It will also be a time for powers of both parties to mingle. Perhaps a battlemage contest, as I know we had a few from the Gulanadur academy. Home cuisine, lots of it. Dances of every shape and size..."

Pausing a moment, he looked up at Vlast, tapping his quill against his chin.

"Is smoking the pipe legal in Citadel? Perhaps having an area to try our finest brands would appeal to some. Certainly, a wine booth would have a similar effect."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"The wine booth would definitely be no problem," Vlast confirmed, "though I'd not serve some of the more potent Elamshin brews just in case." She chuckled throatily. "As for the pipe, its a confusing issue. Some packs are freely available and allowed everywhere and others are banned and only used secretly by the very poor or the very rich. Except of course for the ones used by the Temple of Pan in their worships which are allowed in their temple." Vlast shook her head at the silliness of surface dwellers. "As near as I can tell the ones that we would consider our best would be illegal. But that doesn't prevent people from liking them." Vlast smiled slyly. "Personal invitations to sample your private stock may be another road to friendship."
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

"Hmmm... looks like the Temple of Pan and the Moonlady share the common interest in herbs... for medicinal purposes, no doubt. Still, if the surface dwellers have never been introduced to it before, how can it be illegal? Aye me... already thinking like a politician..."

Ssinith smirked and rolled his eyes to the ceiling in an expression of mock innocence. Playing the dumb fool in that instance would open doors to the wrong places, but those wrong places might land him some spy networks.

"Perhaps a fashion show for the ladies. I can already see the prices for gem dust going up. Let me see... that's food, entertainment, tournaments... how about a game with one of our more stealthy cousins where you have to capture all the flags from your opponent to win? Say, two at each trouser pocket and one tied on each arm? Have a scoreboard... oh yes, that would be funny. I'd like to see the surface dweller who could beat one of us in stealth and quickness... it means he's likely in underground activities or one of the Emperor's assassins."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Vlast chuckled at the thought. "Well if can find a way to present the trap I've no objection to you trying to catch someone in it." Vlast opined. "Oh, yes. Moving to another topic for the moment." She announced. "There is an issue you need to raise with the Caesar. Queen Ser'raquine wishes to assure the Caeser that Gulanadur will shoulder its fair share of the Empire's burdens. In that spirit, several warriors of the Ascent wish to apply for entry in the Imperial Guard. Her Majesty trusts that they will be treated like any other applicant." Vlast sipped her wine. "I only wish I could deliver that message myself." She grinned.
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

"A wise decision indeed! The disbandment of their Purple Guard would have left quite an open wound on their forces. Particularly with the politics of Aveas and the Empire, this might be a better way for those who are interested in exploring the surface. So long as it doesn't leave the most experienced warriors behind to protect herself. I am uncertain if the old rivalries will be as strong now that the Dortese walk around Gulanadur for trade. We may see the houses possibly once again to unify now that the surface dwellers are taking a liking to our goods."

Ssinith paused to think on this awhile, tapping his quill once again to his papers.

"Particularly since so many of us are going to the surface, we must pause and think of the long-term precautions. Can we truly keep the old ways and rivalries with the surface now being open to us? Is it safe for us to keep the Dark Knights as they are protecting the various houses, yet not a total unified force? The balance of what we knew is blown to oblivion with the inclusion of the surface. I remember how empty Gulanadur was just after the war. As blasphemous as this may sound, I remember how the tradesmen from the surface walked around as if they owned the place. The time to stand as a unified race is needed to survive... think on it. Particularly since there are few other Dark Adhiel out on the surface, statisticly the number of Dark Achahdiel ... or to think, half surface, half dark Adhiel will start to rise and the number of the pure fall. If we want pure Dark Adhiel to remain, the houses must make peace at least to some degree. It will not likely affect us now, but the generation after mine will have a high likelyhood of never even seeing Gulanadur..."

Oh Molten! How he loved his homeland and his people. His eyes watered at the thought, but if one did the math, he would be right. A part of him blamed himself... but was quickly snuffed out, for if he had not made that speech for the Army of the Ascent, his people may have been slaughtered. So many were in love with the concept of the surface that they would leave behind everything. It almost crushed his heart to think of such things. He shook his head and looked away from Vlast.

"My apologies..."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"You and the Kislovan Ambassador are kindred spirits." Vlast remarked. "Though of course he tries to protect the purity of his people against our influence." Vlast smirked. "Many of those that ascended have no intention of staying above once their commitment to Her Majesty has expired. Even fewer seek to make a home here. Merely earn what they can for their House below." She assured him.

"Change will come but it will be slow. Much of the surface world cannot put aside the stories about the Party of Light smiting the evil adhiel so easily." Vlast remarked. "Besides, if reactions to me are any indication the opportunities for dalliance will be few and far between." She sniffed. "Though not impossible." A sly smile slid across her features. "There is some advantage to being exotic after all."
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

"Praise be to Molten..."

He took a long and deep breath before continuing his notes. He ponders things for a moment before he continues his thought processes. All avenues had to be hit, covered and protected. Every possible way to get ahead on the surface had to be taken. This was for his people... his beloved Queen.

"And the University of Magic... what sway do they hold over this city? I have heard well of their battlemages, and I have seen the massive spires with my own eyes. Granted, I will have not nearly enough time as I once had to perfect my art, a foot in the door there will surely give us an edge."
Last edited by Ssinith DIllil on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"The mages largely keep to themselves." Vlast replied. "They have a token place on the advisory coucil which they mainly use to make sarcastic remarks on the latest government action." She smiled in approval. "They are of course respected for their power and intellect. Rumor has it members are being recruited for a project to make airships. With your credentials, you should have no problems securing an invitation to visit."

"That actually leads me to another topic, I wished to discuss." Vlast commented. "There are several of our kind in Citadel and not all of them came through Gulanadur channels." She noted. "One I believe you know. Professor Durell of the Magic Guild has accepted an offer to teach at the University of Magic."
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

"Ah! Brilliant! Then I will be able to continue my studies!"

His eyes lit up like stars. Learning was his passion in life, and to hear that one of his teachers was arriving as well was a joy and pleasure. He liked Durell! Now he could go through his next term with someone he actually knew. Since this was a subject she wanted to touch upon he went back to it.

"If he did not use Gulanadur contacts, though, how did he get here? And which others are here other than the Ambassador of Amun Rah?"

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"Ah you know of this Jadmai!" Vlast looked pleased. "Yes he is a puzzlement to us. How could one of our own be working for the man responsible for cutting down so many of our people?" Her eyes narrowed. "Determining his true loyalties is a priority."

"As for your Professor Durell, apparently the University of Magic sent a delegation directly to the Magic Guild via a portal." Vlast continued. "Durell was the only one to accept the offer as a trial to see how our mages compare with those of the surface."

"Then there is Raevyn D`Altamooriana." Vlast steepled her finggers before her. "She too has been been on the surface for quite some time and seems to be of strange alligence. Her house is one of mercy and honor yet I have never seen the kind of rage she keeps in check behind her eyes. She was part of the negotiations to see her House's interests were looked after in peace but it was clear she did not want peace. She was given permission to travel here but given no role in this Embassy." Vlast met Ssinith's gaze. "That would indicate a status as exile."
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

Tristam wrote:"Ah you know of this Jadmai!" Vlast looked pleased. "Yes he is a puzzlement to us. How could one of our own be working for the man responsible for cutting down so many of our people?" Her eyes narrowed. "Determining his true loyalties is a priority."

"Likely himself if he managed to get the Ambassador position of that land. If it is himself, however, he may be easier to deal with than one thinks. I heard the whispers of him, but nothing more. I'll speak with him face to face and give you my views."

"As for your Professor Durell, apparently the University of Magic sent a delegation directly to the Magic Guild via a portal." Vlast continued. "Durell was the only one to accept the offer as a trial to see how our mages compare with those of the surface."

"I know that the University specializes in battlemages as opposed to ours which focuses on trade. Still, I believe we have a distinct flavor that the University of Magic up here seems to lack. I know first hand how stubborn those professors get... they were all up in arms about me being the Firebrand. I have no surprise that almost none of them wanted to take the opportunity to show those surface fools how to-

He was about to start ranting, but paused himself and took a deep breath.

"My apologies, Lady Vlast. I get passionate about magic. If it is one thing I demand superiority in for our people, it is magic."

"Then there is Raevyn D`Altamooriana." Vlast steepled her finggers before her. "She too has been been on the surface for quite some time and seems to be of strange alligence. Her house is one of mercy and honor yet I have never seen the kind of rage she keeps in check behind her eyes. She was part of the negotiations to see her House's interests were looked after in peace but it was clear she did not want peace. She was given permission to travel here but given no role in this Embassy." Vlast met Ssinith's gaze. "That would indicate a status as exile."

"Interesting... I had not heard of that one. I understand the mixed feelings of peace to our people. I do believe in clemency, but I detest laziness. I believe in aiding the unfortunate, but when I offer my hand, I expect them to have the energy to reach out and grab it. Still, even if that was the only difference of opinion, I doubt that her beloved house would have had patience with her. She must be quite the bitter woman... not to mention dangerous if she can still be on the surface that long with little more than permission."

He took down notes as he spoke, his face twitching in an annoyed gaze at the paper when he would run out of ink. It was as if he was in his studies learning a new aspect of magic... to an extent he was. After all, the spoken word was the most powerful magic in existence.

"Alright... I will tour about Citadel on the morrowtide to get a feel for the place. Until then, I will work on getting the Embassy whole. With my appointment with the Caesar, I will offer peace and suggestions for a festival to introduce Gulanadur culture to the surface. Not to mention offer our well-weathered warriors for his guard as a sign of Gulanadur pulling their weight for the Empire. On the underside, I will prepare whatever Gulanadur princess desires to be introduced to him until the festival and keep an ear to the ground for other aspiring trouble... am I forgetting anything?"

~S'sinith

NOMINATION

Return to “Patrician's Ring Archive”