Sanctuary~Chyril 22nd GT (Vanir, Fia & Neit)

Moderator: Mods

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Post by Fialessa Valenstri »

As between the pair of them their bodies set upon an agreeable rhythm, Fialessa’s hand set about renewing their earlier exploration of Vanir’s flesh. Even as he rose up to taunt her breasts with his skillful tongue she slid her fingers along his back, her nails grating lightly.

Though with each filling stroke, her body sought to grasp from him the utmost pleasure, Tightening around him as he pushed within, she would return every bit of that pleasure she took, her sighs and moans grew to screams and her light scrapings did cut in just slightly deeper…
[i][color=black][size=84]There is a fine line between coincidence and fate...

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir did not even notice the nails digging softly into his back or even how much pain his arm still provided. It was only her touch, the feel of her skin, her screams of pleasure, and the taste of their passion that was existent to him. Everything else simply took place in another world, a world of pain and suffering that they lived in, but he was not there at that moment. The priest of Pan was off in a world of passion and desire, where the only thing that mattered was Fialessa. It was in this place that Vanir found strength, comfort, and most important, happiness.

The euphoria of their love-making was brought to an earth-shaking explosion as Vanir could no longer contain his release. He felt a flush of heat wave over his loins as he filled his lover with the sweet nectar of his passion. He finally feel back on the bed, unaware of the small drops of red that now dotted his back, breathing heavy and looking up at his constant companion. She looked beautiful, naked and glistening with sweat from their union. It was a moment of pure bliss among a night of horrors. The bright-eyed adhiel smiled sweetly up at her and spoke in a soft, heavy whisper.

"Nothing could ever make me happier than you just have, Fialessa."
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Pleasure of the purest form raced through her body as she reached her own blinding end upon the culmination of his. Allowing herself the few moments to let the feelings wash over her before she opened her eyes and cast them upon her lover as he spoke softly to her.

The words had their own jarring affect upon her as her large liquid amber eyes held his face in their gaze. A twinge of some unknown emotion fluttered through her. Her face softened beautifully and her lips quirked into a gentle smile. She however could not voice her own thoughts, they were too chaotic. Her strength for the time being spent, Fialessa lowered herself down. Hopefully her slight weight wouldn’t bother him as she was loathe to completely break the contact between their bodies yet.

Giving voice finally to her feelings, “I had never imagined it would be this way between us. But I am pleased that I could bring you some measure of happiness...” After so long suffering… she thought though did not say.

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir was breathing deeply as he held Fialessa against him. He placed a hand through her soft red hair, feeling it run through his fingers, while the other softly caressed her back as only a lover can. It was an intimate touch as she confessed her own feelings to him. He did not feel her sleight weight or even the pain in his arm at that moment, only the warmth of her body pressed against his. Their pent up attraction had finally broken its reins, releasing into their passionate encounter yet so much was left unspoken. The soft voice of the priest whispered in her ear.

"It will always be this way with us, my friend. Let us rest now and dream sweet dreams." Vanir already knew that his dreams would be sweet and knew that they would be about the beautiful adhiel in his bed.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Lips softly smiled as he spoke quietly his own reassurance of thought. It was naive to believe his words true though, but for now she allowed the illusion remain. They were lucky to have experienced such a pleasurable moment together after all they had just gone through.

Kissing him gently upon his cheek, Fialessa then moved her head to his chest and drifted off to sleep…

Tristam

Post by Tristam »

And Fin. This thread had a little bit of everything didn't it? :D Thanks you two.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Thread skilled!
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “Inner City Archive”