Sanctuary~Chyril 22nd GT (Vanir, Fia & Neit)

Moderator: Mods

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir could still feel his anger flooding his thoughts and his blood still flowing down his arm. He was not sure if he could even put his thoughts to words, but tried so anyways.

"I am no warrior. Never have I held a sword or taken a man's life. What do I know of such things? Asking me to fight in the dungeons is as sensible as asking a bird to swim, it is not who we are. I am no warrior and I shall never hold a sword, but if you wish for Blood, then it will be. However the only blood I wish to spill is Silk and your own daughter forbid me to go after him. Do I know have your permission to spill the blood of your lost lamb?" The question was posed, but the answer was already chosen for Vanir. He had already been making plans for that crime. It seemed he only lacked final approval for his deed.

Vanir turned his head weakly to Fialessa and spoke softly. "It seems my wound has taken more out of me that I had thought." The word rang clear and obvious to which wound he spoke of. "Would you take me to my room and tend to my arm? I feel I am done here." The priest turned towards his god and spoke in a hurt voice. "Please take care of my friend and see that she lives."
Last edited by Vanir Alfheim on Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Post by Fialessa Valenstri »

Had she but asked… How could she have thought to ask. It was not her instinct to fight. That was why she was here in the Citadel as opposed to bleeding with all else on Pan’s Isle. Perhaps with time she could change who she was innately but how could she fight such a beast, or even a man without the knowledge of how.

Her heart tore at her as she thought how insecure he sounded as he asked them why they did not trust him. It was not that she or Vanir lacked faith in him, or did not know that he would keep them safe. Her own voice followed Vanir’s, her amber coloured eyes upon the image of her god within Noland’s form, “It is not that there is not trust and faith that your strength could be ours should we ask… Our faith does not lack in you and does not waver, it is only in ourselves that we know so well. Only that as he says, how can we wield that which we do not know how to use? Perhaps next time we shall fight our own natures and shall see what it is will happen should we call upon that strength…”

Fia heard Vanir’s words and understood what he meant, the priest was hurt and more than on a physical level. But it was ultimately his arm that worried her. Though the blood loss was not as dire as it had been with Neit, it had to have weakened him and she doubted he’d stand that much longer without a bit of bandaging. She moved to gather her herbs and then to steady him, but waited just a moment before she would lead him to his room. It hurt her to leave it thusly, but she did not think it was truly irreparable. That Vanir was so hurt she could tell he was not turning his back upon their deity.
[i][color=black][size=84]There is a fine line between coincidence and fate...

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"Your heart has already decided on your path Vanir," Noland observed. "and you have ever followed your heart. Fear not for your friend." The Horned One reassured him. "She will be made whole. As will you." One clawed hand reached out towards Vanir and he felt a moment of searing heat over the wound in his arm. The wound no longer bled though it would still take some time to heal.

"Thank you for your words, Fialessa," The Horned image around Noland began to shrink in upon itself, "And for your service Vanir. The next strike will come from the shadows. Be ready." Then the image of Pan was gone and an exhausted Noland collapsed over the half-giant's legs.

OOC: The thread is now passable for all.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir winced from the heat, but did not scream out. He had felt worse pains and still felt some deep inside. He watched as Pan faded away and only Noland remained, exhausted and asleep. He wondered if his friend would remember any of this when he woke or simply wonder who the half-giantess was that he was sleeping with.

Vanir was not sure how he should feel anymore, his mind and body spinning from the evening's events. He needed rest, he needed guidance, but mostly he needed comfort. The priest turned towards Fialessa and smiled weakly. The soft honeyed voice of the bard managed to actually find its way again.

"Fialessa, I need a bath before I can rest. Would you help me? I am afraid that I am a bit too weak to take care of myself." It was not an easy admission from the adhiel, but he hid very little from his constant companion.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

She watched as Noland returned to himself after Vanir’s wound had been seared. She too had winced seeing it. But it was not her pain.

Fialessa nodded slowly as Vanir asked her aid. It seemed to her he needed less her help and more her company. For herself she didn’t know what to make of the evenings events and it might do well to talk them through with her closest friend. Though as it was, she too was soaked in blood, most of it Neit’s, and would not be worse for a bath either.

Quietly, Fia led them toward the baths, though she honestly wanted to ask his thoughts on what had just transpired with their deity. Several times her lips opened as if to speak, but she said nothing.

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir was weak from his injuries and his frustration, but he could still feel Fialessa's own doubts. The quiet walk to the baths seemed more akward than it should. He wanted to feel the warm water on his skin, before trying to focus his thoughts into words. The bath was quickly filled with warm water, which was added by the soft oils of sandalwood and jasmine, Vanir's favorites.

Vanir tried to slip out of his clothes, yet was gripped by some lingering pain in his arm. The wound was sealed and he did not want to risk tearing it once more. The soft blue eyes of the priest looked over at his companon. There was deep pleading and vunerability that he rarely showed anyone. He sighed softly.

"Fia, I understand there is a lot to discuss and I promise we will, but first we both need to relax. I.." The blue eyes locked onto her. "Could you help me undress?"

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

“I suppose you’re right…” She started. Still slightly unsettled herself over what all had happened. Fia nodded as he’d voiced his need again for her help. Stepping up beside him, the young adhiel woman gently pushed the tired priest on to a nearby chair. Then first she helped him with his boots then stood to help him remove his jerkin and torn shirt.

Fia cringed seeing all the blood caked upon his shirt and arm. Almost unconsciously she took up a cloth and soaked it in the warm water to clean up some of the excess blood.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir grinned weakly as he fell helplesly into the chair. He raised his feet enough to let Fialessa remove his boots and grimaced slightly as she removed his torn shirt. It was not likely to be saved from the evening's events, but he paid it no mind. It was the warm cloth that flooded his thoughts. The warm water gently wiped away his blood, cleaning him a bit for his bath. The priest was certain neither of them wished to bath in blood red water, although he was not certain if she would be joining him or not.

Vanir sighed at the refreshing feel of the cloth and the beauty who held it. He stared tenderly at his redheaded friend as she tended to him. He thought of how often she had tended to him since they had met and how often he found comfort in her words or her smile. The adhiel had become lost in thought, looking upon the sweet face of his dearest friend.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

The rusty red of the blood sickened her, more because it was Vanir’s than for any other reason. That and it was her fault he’d been hurt. If she hadn’t… why hadn’t she thought things through. She’d known no good could come of the time spent at the brothel and worse the grand opening…

It had been stupid for her to do it, stupid and reckless. In her moment of self condemnation her touch had gone from gentle to perhaps a bit more harsh than she’d meant. Another flicker and she realized it, and looked up with an apology upon her face.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir had not even noticed the harshness of Fialessa's cleaning. He was stilllooking at her face when she turned to him. The apologetic look and sweetness of her face brightened his heart. He smiled sweetly at her and then raised his good arm to run his fingers across her cheek. The blue eyes of the priest locked into her amber ones as he spoke lightly.

"Fia, I could not have gotten through all of this without you. You are the only true friend I have anymore and even more..." He cut himself off, unsure of what to say or what he meant. "Thank you for being there."

Vanir broke off their gaze, so he could think clearly for a flicker. He remembered that he was not the only one covered in blood. A sheepish smile spread over him as he looked at her tattered dress, covered in blood, soot, and smoke. "Now who is going to clean you though?" A soft laugh escaped his lips as he stared at her again.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

The soft touch of his fingers and the kindness of his words was almost too much. She felt so guilty. It was written in the deep honey coloured depths of her eyes as his gaze held hers. He would never have had to go through any of it if it was not for her. Fia nodded though as he broke the contact of their eyes. He had called her his one true friend and that meant so much to her. She hadn’t had any truly close friends herself in such a long time.

“Thank you…” She murmured softly, then admitted, “you are the same for me you know…”

His next statement caught her off her guard. She felt a heated colour rise up on her cheeks, and her eyes widened as she looked down for a moment. Fia didn’t understand why that simple question had her blushing. Vanir had seen her without her clothes so many times before. Certainly neither of them had thought anything of it. Well at least she’d thought they hadn’t, though now after tonight there had seemed to be something… “I… uh…”

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir could not help but notice her blushing, the intimate and inncoent nature of her blush caused a familiar stirring among him. He was glad that was still provided some cover from his breeches, although they would not cover for much longer. He moved his head to catch her eyes once more, grinning and teasing like he had not done in so long.

"Fialessa, you are blushing like a young girl. It was only meant as an observation, but I..well..." Vanir looked at her softly. "Would you like me to help you as well?" The words lingered there with so much more than a simple question being asked.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

His pointing it out made it worse, and on her pale skin it was rather obvious. Still looking down she took a flicker to compose herself. It was plain silliness to feel such shyness around a man who’d no doubt seen a good many women without their clothes, in addition to herself. Hadn’t he been the one to help her dress tonight, after all. And he was after all only offering to help her, and that wasn’t unusual in the slightest. Wasn’t he?

Something about his tone. No, she thought, it couldn’t be. Fia glanced up again, meeting his eyes. Almost afraid to read anything in them. Trying to gloss over whatever it was between them that they hadn’t named, “Vanir, you can barely help yourself tonight…”

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir smiled and even laughed lightly as she teased him. It was true that he was weak and in no real position to help with anything, but he knew he could still do some things. He pondered her quickly and then grinned teasingly.

"I can still hold a cloth and even undo laces. I am fairly certain that upon my deathbed I'll be able to undo a woman's laces better than most young men. Surely you have heard tales of me since you came here, even rumors have some merit of truth to them." The adhiel laughed again, hard and genuine. The banter was actually helping him to forget about the evening and lift his heart's burden.

Vanir looked over at her blushing face and smiled sweetly. The priest's good arm drifted over as his fingers began to lightly tug at her laces, knowing firmly where they were since he had tied them earlier. He waited until all her laces were undone and loose, but he did not remove her clothing. "See?" A smug, yet still somewhat weak, grin on his lips.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Some relief in that his spirits had risen. Perhaps he no longer dwelled upon things said earlier in the room with Pan. It cheered her to hear him laugh and to see him smile, when he had so obviously been so very vulnerable already tonight.

She felt a bit of a smile tug at the corners of her lips as well. And the flush of colour had died down. Perhaps his mood would lighten her own guilty burden. As deftly his fingers found her lacings and quickly dispensed with them her eyes registered a bit of amazement. “There now you’ve proved yourself. Perhaps you can get your own breeches off and put yourself in that tub before the water turns to ice?” she returned with a soft laugh, though he’d lost enough blood that she wouldn’t truly let him do it on his own if he became dizzy.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir smiled at Fialessa, although he blshed a bit when she mentioned his breeches. The playful action of his hands and her own sweet nature had moved physically as well. He briefly wondered if she would even think to notice his aroused stae when he undressed, but tried to push away the thought. It was the same lingering thought he had for weeks, but it had crept up front several times this evening and even now.

Vanir nodded softly and undid the laces of his breeches. He raised his hips slightly and slid the worn garment down. A soft gulp in his throat signalled his exposure of his excited manhood to his friend. She had seen him naked in passing as he dressed before, but never in this state. When he thought his moment could not get any more embarrassing for him, he soon found that he actually couldn't undress himself fully as his breeches were only half-off. The priest was not certain which was more unbearable; his growing arousal for his friend or the pleading look for her help to undress.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

I will not blush… I will not blush… Her mind chanted as her brief glance took note of his rather obvious predicament. He was anything but smooth and certainly considering the evening they’d both had, physical intimacies had to be the last thing to cross their minds. Though it seemed maybe not, though she considered that after all that had happened perhaps his guard and control had been somewhat lessened.

It was not in her to call attention to an embarrassing situation, nor to be intentionally cruel. She’d have to help him surely, and so again she bent down to aid him in removing his breeches. Her unlaced gown gaping some with the way she had to maneuver her body, Fia did remove them with a certain practiced swiftness. The adhiel girl did try not to cast her glance on his arousal, if only to spare him.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir was thankful that she did not turn away, blushing and embarrassed, but worried what she might be thinking. It had only been a few marks ago that he brushed his hand against her at the Banner. The thought of her warmth as he touched her only increased his arousal. It was undeniable at this point, yet neither of them said anything. The loose clothing gave him glimpses of her body, seeing it in a light he had not been looking at.

Vanir was glad to be free of his soiled clothing, knowing most of it was better off being burned than cleaned. The soft touches of his friend, his stiff flesh, and the smells of the hot bath were taking their toll on the priest. He reached out and softly pulled Fialessa's loose dress of her shoulders and exposed herself to him. It was a gentle undressing, almost innocent yet something that kept it from being so. He looked upon his beautiful companion, naked before him as so many times before, yet so different. The deep blue eyes drank in her body, unaware of how obvious his looks were.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

She was far from some virginal young maid, and yet here she was practically acting like it. And moreso she felt like it. It could have been so innocent, her helping him with his clothes, but nothing is ever so simple. Her warm honey coloured eyes glimpsed him briefly again, becoming even more aware of the increasing tension between them.

Fia felt the tug of his hands on her dress and felt it shift and fall downward off her shoulders. It left her rather bare, but changed from when he had seen her earlier in the evening. When things were different. The dried blood of the half giant now marred her pale flesh. It had seeped through her gown. The beautiful dress she’d never wear again.

If that were the only change it would have been easy. But her own body was starting to show a response, a return of interest beyond just the quickening of her breathing. She could scarcely deny it now, his eyes devouring her form might have been his hands… his mouth… the way she could feel it. “Vanir…” she said but her voice gone. She took a sharp breath and looked away. Then she spoke again, perhaps it wasn't precisely what she wanted to say, but it was a distraction - if he wanted it. “Your water’s getting cool…”
Last edited by Fialessa Valenstri on Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir could see her own arousal, but it was more than that even. He could smell it, feel it, practically taste it. The sudden change in the room was not lost on his body, aching to finish what was being left unsaid. He wondered if he should simply slink into the warm bath and save such confusion for another night. It seemed the smart choice after such an evening, since his body was weakened and his mind whirling about him.

Vanir leaned forward, almost certain he was going to take her advice this time, yet he had never been a smart man when it came to women. He gently took the washcloth from her own hand and started to clean the blood over her naked skin. The soft hands of the priest and the warm washcloth flowed over her flesh in slow, purposed movements. He made careful care not to rub her more sensitive areas, yet took long strokes to brush close by them. When he cleaned her skin as she had cleaned his, he reached over with his injured arm and placed his hand softly on her hip.

Vanir gently pulled Fialessa close to him until she stood between his legs, their skin touching on their legs. He stared up into her amber eyes and watched them intently. The priest let his good hand slide up her belly, a slow and longing touch, until it reached her ample breasts. He seemed to take one last deep breath before he cupped the tender breast in his skilled hand.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

She waited for him to gain his footing and head toward the tub full of water. It would leave things less complicated. It would be the responsible course. And so would grabbing a towel and leaving the room right then. But she couldn’t. Fia remained rooted to the spot she was in. She lied to herself thinking it was because the steam and heat of the room and his blood loss…

Her eyes watched as he moved, certain he was going to the bath. But they widened in disbelief when he took the cloth from her. She was not so far from him that it wasn’t easy for him to wipe the blood from her skin. Her pulse quickened further at his care. She closed her eyes.

Fia felt him start to draw her closer, and opened her eyes again. Her body wouldn’t let her resist the movement forward to where she would stand. So close. He caught her gaze and she couldn’t look away. Her skin shivered as he traced his hand up toward her breast, and her lips parted in a soft sigh, a whisper of his name, as he reached it.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir felt a flood of emotions course through his mind, yet unable to hold onto any thought. He seemed to be watching his body own its own free will and he made no oeffort to stop. The skilled fingers found her hard nipple and rolled it gracefully. They seemed to know their own way around a woman's body and Fialeesa's was no exception to them. He began to softly kneed her breast as the fingers teased and pleased her nipple.

Vanir kept his eyes locked on hers, a mix of fear, excitement, and passion filling the blue pools. The other hand slid down her hip and across her thigh with a slow, delibrate pace. He found her wet patch of soft, red curls, almost waiting for him there. The fingertips grazed across the sensitive flesh, while his others worked her breast harder. They searched the curls until they found the source of her arousal, teasing the lips gently. The fingers parted them slightly as they searched deeper for the source.

Vanir could not believe his own actions, yet he never spoke nor took his eyes of his friend. He let his hands explore her body as his own excitement grew. They both seemed to know what was happening and unable to do anything to prevent it or perhaps they simply did not want to.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

A twinge of nervous excitement traveled through her slight frame from the moment his deft fingers began toying with her. She read in his eyes his own feelings like the words of a poem. Confliction rose up within her. Her body was already responding to his touch, wanting to yield to him. But a part of her, the contemplative part, brought forth doubt. Concerns reflected in the warm depths of her eyes even as her lips parted in a soft sigh of desire.

His other hand’s movement brought a weakness to her knees, and all thought ceased for a moment. Fia ended up leaning in closer to him, catching herself by putting her own hand on his chest. A hairsbreadth away from him, she found her breath catching and she tried to regain her sense of reality. Softly then, she groaned as he moved his fingers so tantalizingly…

She didn’t know if she wanted him to stop or not. And by all the gods she enjoyed the feeling of his hands on her. But her mind was working again, despite the struggle it was to not focus solely upon the pleasures she imagined and was starting to understand he could bring to her. Looking into his eyes again did not answer the questions that formed within alongside the yearning that was building and becoming more visible as Fialessa began to shift her hips near impatiently and whimpered slightly.

“Vanir… I… you …” She started, but didn’t know how to finish. She had to say something. He had been hurt, and she was uncertain if this should be happening - no matter how much she was starting to want it to.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir sighed as he felt her move closer and touch his chest. There was no doubt that she wanted him, at least on some level. The intinate touches causing her body to melt and give in, even as her mind struggled to resist. The unsure thoughts of the priest were silenced though and his pasion took over. The stiff flesh of his manhood had grown more xcited from her warmth as it stood yearning for her.

Vanir was certain that her failed attempt at words was a defense against their actions, yet they had crossed a line that could never be uncrossed. He had denied himself any pleasure for so long, mourning only for Perdita instead of embracing the Joy. He had mourned twice as long as he had even known Perdita, still his heart ached for his lost love. The only comfort he had known was in Fialessa's kindness and soft smiles. He wished comfort her as he had been so often, knowing that she had not been with anyone for as long as he had. Pan had chastised them for not being true to themselves, something he was bent on correcting. Tonight, Vanir would be reborn in the arms of his dearest friend.

The priest spoke in a soft, soothing tone straight from his heart. "We both want this. Let yourself go, Fialessa, I promies all will be well." He pressed his touch deep into her moist lips, touching more directly than he had earlier. He leaned his head forward and took her pert nipple in his mouth.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Being one who didn’t think when she should and perhaps over thought when she shouldn’t, Fia was beginning to believe she might be over thinking. Challenging as it was for her to keep her thoughts straight, having his fingers within her, driving her near mad with wanting.

We both want this… How often had he thought about it, did he? She didn’t dare ask… and in another flicker she couldn’t even think to ask as his devious fingers elicited another, slightly louder sound from her throat. Yes she did want this… but… Her hand tightened on his chest as his mouth made contact with her skin. The remainder of the thought was lost….

Return to “Inner City Archive”