Sanctuary~Chyril 22nd GT (Vanir, Fia & Neit)

Moderator: Mods

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir suckled her breast tenderly with a skill unknown to most, but panlings were reknowned for their lovemaking. He timed his rhythms together so they felt as one movement, mouth upon her breast and hand across her wetness. He wanted more than he had any other since his lost Perdita. Flickers flew by and time seemed to no longer exist in the baths. The lingering scent of sandalwood and jasmine still in the air, but the bath itself long forgotten.

Vanir finally pulled his mouth away from her tender breast and stared into her eyes. The soft fingers withdrew from her slowly as he pulled her softly towards his lap. He made no notion to speak, only to let the moment happen as they willed.
Last edited by Vanir Alfheim on Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Post by Fialessa Valenstri »

She near to screamed from the torment he was wreaking on her body. Her senses seemed to be heightening… the scent of the room almost over powering. Fialessa was continuing to lose her ability to stand for very much longer. Just as she neared that brink of collapse she felt him moving back from her.

His eyes caught hers, reading in them a myriad of emotions and a certain amount of heavy lidded desire laced through. With little difficulty, Fialessa was led closer to him, her hands now animate they fluttered over the soft skin of his chest and shoulders. One paused, lingering tenderly on his neck just below his earlobe.
[i][color=black][size=84]There is a fine line between coincidence and fate...

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir sighed softly as he hands ran across his chest. He stared up at her, his blue eyes shining with passion and desire. There were no words that could be spoken between them any more. He placed his hands on her smooth hips and guided her down to his lap. The need to feel her skin against his was almost too much to stand, yet his movements remained slow and careful, unwilling to break the magick between them.

Vanir leaned forward once more as he brought her closer, placing soft kisses across her stomach and breasts. He felt the desire to have his lips explore every inch of the soft skin in front of him, skin that he was seeing through new eyes. He finally sat her in his lap as his mouth closed in around her nipple once more.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Drawn in, Fialessa found herself perched on one of Vanir’s legs, the slightly sideways positioning allowed his lips the access to continue to torment her already aroused nipple. This was never an option she’d imagined herself in, not with Vanir… well maybe once… okay well maybe a few times. But the few longing moments were never anything she’d imagined would actually come to pass as opposed to just being a diversionary thought.

Be that as it may this was such a moment and Fia was ever being pulled into it with every tiny movement of Vanir’s mouth. Moving her hands again, they traveled lower from his neck down the length of his chest. She began slowly to tease near the bottom of his stomach, carefully exerting pressure and just near enough to his sex to torment him.

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir was lost in her touch as his mouth continued its exploration. The feel of her soft hands against his chest caused him to moan against her nipple. He raised his hips up, pressing his hardness against her exploring hands. The own skilled hand of the priest returned its touch to her moist, red curls. The deep, exploring touch reminding her of what he offered her.

Vanir was lost in passion, thought no longer plaguing him. He wanted Fialessa and burned for her touch in a way that had been lost to him. He finally pulled back from her breasts, his sparkling eyes seeking her own. A deep hunger lurked in the blue pools silently begging her to continue.
Last edited by Vanir Alfheim on Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Her hands continued their course towards his rigid shaft. And as his fingers once again entered her, she drew a sharp breath and involuntarily gripped him harder. Then not to softly she engaged herself in some few enticing movements of her hands on him. She was herself becoming more inflamed with every flicker that passed.

Vanir pulling himself back from her caught her attention, she turned her gaze to his. What she read in his eyes further pushed her ache for him. It seemed to her now that it was him that held back from continuing, almost as if asking her permission. She shifted giving his hand a much easier access to herself. And while one hand remained not quite so gently fondling him, she brought the other back up toward his neck. Closing the little distance, Fialessa brought her lips to his ear… her breath soft and warm against it. A whisper. “It‘s okay… you can let go too….” Her lips pressed against his ear, then slowly moved to take in his earlobe, sucking it gently…

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir groaned loud as she stroked him hard, almost lost in the pleasure. It had been so long since he was touched by another, his body ached from her grip. He started to work his fingers faster and harder to match her strokes, wishing it was more than his fingers inside her. The kiss against his ear brought another loud moan from the priest. He finally managed a soft whisper against the passion building inside him.

"Fialessa, please, I need you. I haven't felt this in so long and now i can't feel anything else. I need to feel you."

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

It had been some time for her as well, as they two had worked chastely for months alongside each other. Perhaps it would seem odd to those outside their faith who though Panlings were little more than easy bedmates. Her lips traveled down his jaw line as much as it could between the laboured breaths his fingers were effecting by their work inside of her.

A hunger twinning his welled up in her, his urgent plea just added to it. She had to move bring their bodies closer… She stood a little, though weakly, tried to turn to face him. Her lips not straying far from his face… his neck. Positioning herself closer, her breasts brushing up against his chest.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir sighed softly as Fialessa moved against him. He slipped his fingers from within her and placed his hands on her hips. Soft moans illicited from him as her breasts rubbed across his bare chest. He wanted her deeply and was certain she felt the same in the moment. Thoughts and confusions had been pushed aside in his mind, so that all he thought of was her and this moment.

The priest guided her down onto his shaft, letting it enter her slowly. He felt his own hips buck upwards trying to fill her completely, almost fighting the urge to give in fully to his passion. He wanted everything to be perfect for his friend and their first night of abandon. They had both kept a close guard on their feelings, never giving into stray thoughts of the other, but now they were lost in their passion. The adhiel brought her down on his waist as his manhood pressed deep inside.
Last edited by Vanir Alfheim on Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

As with him, extraneous thought fell from her mind. Her focus was now solely upon the man that held her. Her own sighs and moans mingled with his as his hands started to maneuver her body into an even more intimate position.

The languid pace in which he began to enter her nearly drove her mad with need. She wanted so much to feel the whole of him within immediately. But she resisted, instead savoring every slow push as she became used to his size. Her hands upon his shoulders for balance, Fia kept her gaze upon his face taking in those emotions that crossed it as he pressed ever deeper within her. Her eyes finally closing momentarily with a ardent sigh as he reached his end.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir had to teady his breathing, before he dared move inside her. The pasion was more than he had felt in so long that he had almost forgotten how great it was. He placed a hand on Fialessa's neck and pulled her into a deep kiss. He parted his lips and slipped his tongue into her mouth, exploring her as he had often thought of. The other hand drifted to her naked backside, gripping under her soft cheeks. He lifted her slightly, easing her up and down on his shaft as he continued his probing kiss.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

The kiss stole her breath as easily as had his filling of her. She had a flicker before she reacted fully to it. But in all things Fialessa infused them with her passionate nature. Her lips… her tongue… willingly searched and tangled with his. Her hand having moved tugged lightly at the hair at the nape of his neck, fingers becoming enmeshed in the strands.

She could feel the tightening of her muscles as he moved her. Something told her the positioning they were in would not be comfortable for very long. Given the current strength of his arm and the awkwardness of how she straddled him. But for the moment she was lost to such dilemmas.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir was envigorated by the touch of his companion, yet still physically weak from the evening. He tried to keep Fialessa moving gainst him as his own hips soon lost their pace. The priest was thankful that at least his manhood remained strong in their passion. He broke their kiss and leaned his head back, trying to focus purely on her pleasure. A soft moan and sigh cleared his thoughts long enough to remember where they were. The blue eyes lock ed onto hers and he spoke in a soft voice.

"Perhaps we should continue this in my bed? I hate to be apart from you for even a flicker, but I fear I must."

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Despite the eagerness they each were displaying for one another, Fialessa did notice when his strength seemed to be flagging. And though her own desire continued its rage within her, the concern she felt for him overruled it. If only even temporarily.

She nodded, knowing they could not continue thusly. With a reluctance on the part of her body., she rose from him. Standing then she waited to see if he could as well.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir grinned as she waited for him, seeing if he needed help. Truth was he weak and injured, but he would never tell a lover that in the heat of passion. He sprang from the chair with a sudden burst, fueled solely by his desire to feel her again. The priest slipped his arms around her waist, gripping her bottom playfully, as his manhood pressed against her belly. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth once more. When he broke their kiss, he stared into her amber eyes and whispered softly, a hunger in his voice.

"Let us hurry. My bed will be cold and we shall have to warm it."

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Even through her own desire to continue, Fialessa found amusement in Vanir’s playful attitude as he moved so swiftly from the chair. She thought it pure male pride and bluster that he wouldn’t admit his own fatigue. But she cared far too much about him to call him on it and hurt his ego. The kiss he took punctuated her decision and she responded in kind.

Her eyes sparkled at him as he whispered her hurry. A smile tugged at her lips and she walked with him hastily to his room. Forgetting completely the garments that lay strewn on the floor of the baths…

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir stayed close to Fialessa as they hurried to his room, naked as their birth. It was partially to keep their desire burning through the shadows, but mainly for his own weakness. He hated the thought of being unable to even walk of his own accord, yet he took strength in his companion and held her for comfort as well as support.

The large room of the priest was more than he ever needed, yet he found some small measure of pride in it. The room was centered around a large featherbed, more than one person would ever need or even more than six would truly need. He laid down upon the pillowy bed, yet his manhood continued to stand firm. The priest winked and beckoned Fialessa on top of him, hoping she would know he could not do more. A stray thought promised himself that he would show her his true skill when he was better, hoping the magick of the night would not fade with the morning light.
Last edited by Vanir Alfheim on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Standing at the foot of his bed, Fia watched as Vanir lay down upon it. Catching his wink she gave him a slow smile in return, but made no move toward him… yet. She would take her time, standing still the young woman allowed her warm gaze up the length of him. This look was not the same as she was used to seeing him… not as her mentor, not as her friend. This look had her desire for him etched within it… pure and unguarded.

It was torture enough for her to stand there, when she’d much rather… Well soon enough. Something in her wanted to draw the moment out just a bit longer. She could only imagine what went through his mind as she held off.

But a moment longer then she moved. Slowly she crawled up from the foot of his bed, her limbs softly brushing against his legs as she moved upward. Until she lay against the length of him, drawing her hands upward on his flesh. Gently she kissed the line of his jaw, and gradually began inching her leg over the lower part of his body.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir moaned softly as she slowly crawled over his body. He felt his stiff member jump as her breasts lightly rubbed against him. It was more sensual that he had felt in some time and he could think of nothing he wanted more. The slow draw of her body over his flared his passion beyond control, yet he could not simply take her as his body demanded. It was something different about their passion, something deeper than primal urges.

Fialessa had driven him wild with her sensual teasing, so he opted to return the favor. He raised his hands slowly up her sides as his fingertips glided across her smooth skin. Vanir drew his hands up to her ample breasts, cupping them ever so softly. The skilled fingers teased her nipples with the soft trace of a single fingertip on each. He turned his head as she kissed, allowing her access to his jaw and neck. The soft sighs and deeper breathing clearly indicating how much he wanted her. It was the involuntary buck of his hips that gave sign of how badly he needed her touch.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

She’d not experienced such desire in recent memory. And for now any lingering traces of anything similar were pushed aside as she trailed kisses along his jaw line and neck. As his fingers teased at her, elicited sounds of pleasure from her, so she intended to reciprocate, she drew her own hands along the planes of his body with a gentle firmness. Seeking mainly to explore that which she had only moments before feasted her eyes upon.

Her leg was by now completely over him and she shifted so she might straddle his abdomen without breaking so much of the connection of his hands, while she used hers to hold herself just slightly away from his body. Fia knew it was a tease to be so close without letting him back within her… yet. Her lips curled into a sultry smile as she looked now fully upon his face again. Dipping her head down toward his once more her lips sought his.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

The soft touches and light moans strengthened his desires beyond compare. He was lost in her touch and the feel of her soft lips upon his skin. However. it was the feel of her lower lips that caused him to groan loud as they brushed against his aching rod. The priest wanted nothing more than to feel her wrapped around him, exploring their mutual passion. The soft kiss on his lips told him that she wanted it as well. He had tried to hold back until he could finally take no more waiting.

"Fialessa," Vanir whispered softly after she kissed him, looking deep into her amber eyes. "I want you, Fialessa." He raised his hips slightly, pressing harder against her mound.
Last edited by Vanir Alfheim on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

She already knew how good he’d felt and her own passions flared as he verbalized his need… though she could feel his urgency certainly enough. Granted as he pressed himself so hard against her, it took every last shred of her control not to let him just slip back within her.

Teasingly allowing her nipples to graze the planes of his chest, she moved with an agonizing slowness to where she was straddling him, Gracefully she lifted herself up with her legs so she was positioned just so… then bit by bit she began to impale herself upon him with an impassioned moan.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

The priest groaned with desire as Fialessa teased his body. He could think of nothing but feeling himself inside her once more. It was the wave of relief and passion that washed over him as she slid down his staff slowly. Vanir had lost his self-control over waiting so long to feel her. He bucked his hips up and pushed himself deep into his dearest friend. The panling lowered his hips back down slowly, teasing her in return. The smirking grin on his lips was the only sign he gave her.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Her body tensed for a moment as he pushed up so deeply. Arching her back in a way that thrust her breasts forward as he slowly returned her tease, she groaned softly. Fialessa caught Vanir’s and gave him a slow smile of her own as she moved back upwards and nearly off of him. She was almost caught between the driving need she felt and the want to play just a bit more…

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir sighed as she continued her slow rhythmic movements against his hard flesh. He wanted more from her, but was knew that she was fully aware of his desires. The soft hands of the adhiel gripped her hips tightly and pulled her down onto him. He grinned as he pulled himself up to suck on her ample breasts. A nipple between his lips and his hands urging her movements to continue faster. He wanted in his friend and nothing short of her would satisfy his needs. It was not simply the feel of a lover or embracing Pan once more, it was Fialessa herself that he wanted with every inch of his body. He guided her hips up and down once more with strong hands that had seemed so weak a flicker ago. The skilled tongue danced around her nipples with expert grace. The priest wanted to hear his name screamed from her lips, her warmth surrounding his rod, and the feel of their bodies convulsing with passion when it floods over them.

Return to “Inner City Archive”