Lookin' for a Lesson-Pan's Temple-late TT Chyril 23rd

Moderator: Mods

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora stretched lazily under Vanir, her smile soft, her eyelids heavy. The gentle touch startled her slightly. She wasn't used to being touched so gently. Not that she was beaten as a child, but it wasn't the soft childhood that many had. Learning how to pick a pocket and fleece a man didn't earn many caresses or kisses.

His words were soothing and she knew she could play the tease. Some girls were born with it. She didn't always use it, but her mother had taught her, though not about kisses and such. So she would have to play it by ear, remembering Vanir's advice and Varesh's lessons. It was going to be interesting, at least.

"Sounds like fun," she said, her voice soft in reply. To speak any louder might take too much effort. A yawn slipped from her lips.
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir ran his hand over her tiny stomach and up to her pert breasts, using his fingertips to tease her gently. He enjoyed watching her stretched out before, but suddenly aware of how careful they would have to be. It would be dangerous if the Caesar learned she was involved with him, especially given their sorted history.

"Anora, you may stay here more nights if you wish. I will even make this your room, if you have need of it. However you will need to sneak in as Nor, if you wish to pursue the Caesar. He must never know of our relationship. Agreed?" The silky voice whispered in her ear.

"Would you like to sleep for now? Perhaps you might join me for a bath in the morning?"
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Oh the idea of sleeping in a bed several nights in a row seemed almost decadent, causing the smile on Anora's lips to deepen. Big, soft bed. Clean sheets. No bugs in her hair. It would be like paradise. By the gods, if she had nuts, she'd give her left one for such a chance. That Vanir offered it so freely almost made her question it. But questions were not for when one was naked and thoroughly exhausted from sex.

The warning about the Ceaser had her raising a brow. "I can keep a secret," she said with an amused grin. "As can Nor. Trust me on that." She wasn't exactly the trusting kind, herself, but she preferred when others trusted her. She had given him her most important secret. Her secret identity was really all she had. Even Varesh didn't know of it. Those involved in her plan couldn't know, except Vanir.

"I'm of a mind that Nor might find his way here a time or two," she said, sliding her fingers up Vanir's arm. "As for tonight, I think a bit of sleep would be in order. Though, I'll be admitting the bath sounds nice too. But that requires getting up. Don't know if I'm up for that." She gave him a wink and a saucy grin.
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

"Well then, I hope Nor finds this room acceptable. I shall let everyone know that it is now occupied for whenever you....er he needs it." Vanir laughed softly and winked. "If he wishes to speak with me in private, then he may ask anyone where I am and I shall come find you. These beds are far too large to sleep alone, my sweet. You seem quite content right now, so I doubt you would wish to go back to a cold bed." The grin spread further across his lips, despite his occassional slip to her double life.

Vanir grabbed a pillow and placed under Anora's slepy head. He slipped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to his naked body. The soft member that had pleasured her now snuggled against her bottom, her back against his chest. It was an intimate closeness as he laid down next to her.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Yes, it was like talking about a separate person when speaking of her alter ego. But Nor was another person, even to Anora sometimes. A cocky young man who stole from all equally. Rich, poor. Didn't matter. He was the colder side of Anora that had ruled her life for a long time. It was almost his voice in her ear, urging her to try these new things, take these risks.

"I do so like being nice and warm," she admitted as she wiggled her bottom back against Vanir. "A different feeling to be sure, than a cold, dark hole in a back alleyway." It wasn't a complaint, nor did her voice make it sound like one. Just an observation. "You're quite different than my granddad."
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir felt a familiar stirring as she rubbed against his rod. He tried to allow himself to relax off to sleep, but his body always responded to its own wants. The nimble priest simply drifted the conversation away from his gradual rising. He decided to tease her and hope she did not notice his change against her bum.

"I would hope I am quite different from your granddad, my little pupil." He laughed as he kissed her thin neck softly.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora chuckled at Vanir's words, shaking her head. "Not what I meant," she said. "He is one of your kind, I meant." She was not completely unaware of his stirrings, but she was sleepy still. Another yawn as she nestled back a little more. "That's where I got my ears," she said, reaching up to push a curl away from the point on her ears.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir was a bit surprised by her reveal and guessed that he had been the last adhiel in her blood. She didn't hold many of their features, yet there was a grace to her movements that hinted towards her heritage. It might even be possible that the old man had not even been full-blooded. The purists of Kislovan objected to the interracials couplings and treated half-bloods worse than servants, yet Vanir had never agreed with those teachings. He held the petite human in his arms, tight against his naked skin with the tender touch of a lover. The adhiel wondered if Anora knew anything about how his people felt about people like her or the intimacy they had just shared. It was not the time to discuss such things, so he simply kissed her neck once more and held her.

"They are beautiful ears, small and exotic, much like the rest of you. I may grow quite fond of these lessons and especially the warm bed. My bed had been cold for so long until....well it is quite warm now." He decided not to talk about Fialessa to his young lover. There was a part of him missing his companion and not the part growing against Anora's soft bottom.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Ando had never really talked about his life before Nether's Gate and Anora had never thought to push. People came to the Gate to keep away from their past, not to talk about it. And her grandfather had more reason than any not to talk about it, she always thought.

A small chuckle rumbled from the sleepy thief at Vanir's words. "Don't be worrying about cold beds. I don't get to sleep in them often, so I think I might be making a regular habit of being here," she said, her eyelids growing heavy. "Nice and warm," she murmured a moment later. Finally, in the tongue of her grandfather, she whispered, Good night.
Dorothy Parker

Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Thread skilled.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “Inner City Archive”