Seeking a Soaking - 26th, Mid TT

Moderator: Mods

Leon Crowley
Civus

Seeking a Soaking - 26th, Mid TT

Post by Leon Crowley »

It is one of the few known temples of the infamous god, Pan, blossoming in the tolerance that used to be so typical of the capital. Though there are altars for the sects of Pan's Blood and Pan's Arts this temple is mainly devoted to Pan's Joy: the wild enjoyment of drink, sex and music to the abandonment of everything else. And surely it’s no coincidence that this temple is located right between the Rose Guild and the Bardic College. The sounds of revelry have died out with the raids in the town, a sudden silence that seems almost eerie.

The whiter than white marble columns are invitingly covered by green vines, almost pulling the visitor inside. The entrance of the temple is formed by a set of large marble stairs that give a sense of awe, but the creeping plants manage to give the atmosphere something intimate at the same time. The great redwood doors stand open to welcome all who wish to worship the Threefold God.

Entering the sanctuary and crossing the marble floor accented with inlaid lines of black mica, one quickly realizes that the vast chamber is divided into three areas, each containing an altar to an aspect of the deity. Huge columns rise up to the vaulted ceiling, each entwined with lush vines, giving the sanctuary a feeling reminiscent of a garden.

Rather than brave the docks and it's assorted skeezy dives in search of lodgings, Leon had opted to instead brave the crowds and the city proper. This was primarily because he supposed (no doubt correctly) that taverns frequented by sailors did not often contain baths; but also, and he did not admit this lightly even to himself, he was a touch intimidated by such potentially dangerous folk and would prefer not to spend large amounts of time around them. Nothing would do his future in the Citadel more harm than having everything he owned stolen, with only a black eye as compensation. It was the black eye Crowley feared most. It would benefit his otherwise fair countenance not at all.

Explosions aside, everyone in the Citadel and their dog seemed to be heading for the harbour, like some vast exodus of rats from a ship. It was not easy to navigate such crowds and it took Leon quite some time to reach his destination. He had headed, as directly as possible, for the Temple of Pan; being a Panling he supposed that they would have no problem in providing bathing facilities and possibly even a place to stay. Cheap and functional, providing for both his slim purse and generous aspirations.

Upon arriving, he stopped across the street to observe the Temple momentarily, and to rest his arms having lugged his chest full of belongings quite some distance and being unused to labour of any kind. Leon rubbed his biceps thoughtfully, and made a mental note to acquire some kind of large and handsome male attendant for donkeywork as soon as he was able to afford one.

Hmm... 'Handsome' is probably not essential. Strong but plain would be good enough as long as I were not obliged to look at him too frequently. Ugliness of soul is understandable in any man of experience and truly only to be expected, but ugliness of appearance is almost always sheer laziness, and thus unforgivable. I will never understand why any man would choose to look upon ugliness in any form, particularly in his own self.

In a slightly obsessive gesture, Leon ran a hand over his own hair critically, and his desire to bathe prickled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Stop me if I've gone too far into the city - I understand there is or was a fire in the vicinity, so if you want me to approach this differently, let me know. :)
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

It had been almost half a mile into the city that Leon came upon a rather disturbing scene, several bodies lying upon the cobbles, polls of blood spread around them. Two had died from an arrow, and the body nearest to the gates was just being turned over by the guards wearing blue uniforms similar to Stu's, his hat falling off, to reveal that he was not he at all, but rather a girl with short cropped blonde hair and a missing left ear. She wore an armor under her cloak, though it did little to protect her from the air that was still lodged in her chest, a number of knives sheathed upon her person. The girl looked like she could have armed a small company of men for battle, and yet she was still dead.

The other two bodies were barely visible through the throng of guards around them, but one had definitely been a woman. One man stood out as he did not huddle, nor stare at a body, but was instead moving around, examining the cobbles and each individual corpse, the other guards moving out of his way. He was in his forties, with a short-cropped grey hair, scowling at something, his lean body draped in the uniform pretty much like the rest of his comrades wore. He paused near the dead warrior woman, brushing his fingers over the cobbles and sneezing as he poofed up a bit of dust. Murmuring a soft command he sent several guardsmen towards nearby houses, pointing up on the roofs.

Leon had made it only half-way to the Temple of Pan, the Trader's Way weaving its way higher into the city before him. The press of the people had grown less intense, and he would be able to circle the scene of the murder without much trouble. Somewhere to his right, shouts from afar rose over the soft murmur of the guards and passing people, but whatever it was must have been quite distant. Temple Lane and his destination lay some way south, and should he press there, the young freeloader would get there in less than half a mark.

OOC: Feel free to press on, and I will describe the scene at the Temple if you do not choose to linger here.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Leon Crowley
Civus

Post by Leon Crowley »

The horrific scene certainly gave Leon pause, and while he considered it utterly beneath him to casually gawk at a crime scene like some ill-bred commoner (despite his own relatively humble upbringing, he could never lump himself in with the labourer and the fishwife), he did need to rest his arms from the weight of his belongings.

Resting the wooden chest against a wall, he stopped to refresh himself and stretch his muscles. The crowds were regrettably dense this tradetide, and from his stopping place he might avoid them for a burn or two, until he felt able to brave them once more. The fact that the bodies were clearly within view was merely unhappy circumstance. Crowley would be very upset to be thought a gossip, and nothing was further from his mind than...

By Pan... that poor girl. There but for the grace of the gods go I.

An utterly chilling thought which threw much of Leon's life into stark relief. He mulled upon it, enjoying the pleasurable sensation of horror and fear that washed over him, unable to take his eyes from her still, greying form. From a purely artistic point of view, all things were to be enjoyed and experienced. One can't very well write symphonies to move the hearts of millions if one knows nothing of life's emotions, good and bad. Leon had long considered all of life to be a thoroughly worthwhile experience, and had accepted the artists' duty of knowing both pain and joy as inspirations, with experience the most necessary teacher of all.

This was clearly the right attitude to have - one of philosophy, of rational wisdom, of high art. It was, therefore, unfortunate that life had not yet blessed the young musician with any great inspiring grief, and a constant source of regret to him. (He had not felt the death of his own mother a matter of any great import). For a moment, he almost felt a pang of ungentlemanly jealousy at the families of these three unfortunates.

How lucky they are to know already what I may yet express. What tools they have been gifted with! What music I might write with such experiences to fuel it... alas. Pearls to swine.

Stretching once more, Leon considered his rest complete. Enjoyable as it was to immerse oneself in secondhand melancholy, he really did need to be getting along. Taking a bath was a high priority - and besides, he had no intentions of getting involved with these grisly deaths if he could possibly help it; having fish on one's clothes was unfortunate, but blood would be a damn sight harder to get out.

Hoisting the chest once more, Leon turned in the direction of the Temple, gladly, feeling himself a better man for the experience.
Last edited by Leon Crowley on Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=92][i]And the night shall be filled with music, and the cares that infest the day
Shall fold their tents like the Arabs, and as silently steal away.[/i] ~H. W. Longfellow, [i]The Day Is Done[/i][/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Though guards glared at Leon a few times, they did not try to keep the crowd away, both men and women gawking at the dead bodies, a small group of urchins chattering nearby, spinning a web of lies that was to make them look good in the eyes of their peers. As he rested, Leon was witness to the chattering turning into a dule of imaginations between two boys which could not have been more than eleven yahren each, the blond one having a raspy voice that had a soothing quality to it.

"Franz told me he saw the guy who killed her. Said he wore a demon mask."
"Franz is a fuckin' liar. He was just dressed in black, but had a rapier black as a night."
"Not true. You did not see it. He had a curved dagger like those naked soldiers that work for Amun Rah lady have"
"Pffffft, those are not daggers. I bet you never was up in patrician's Ring."
"Was too."
"Prove it. Go there now."
"Sure, but only if you come along. Don't want you to cry here when you are left all alone."
"Fine, we'll go together. I understand you are afraid."

They left up towards the Citadel in the distance, leaving Leon to follow at a more leisurely pace, a few more burns passing before he came upon another unusual scene, though he did find the Temple he was looking for. Next to it stood a pile of blackened rubble, the building seemingly collapsed in on itself, traces of fire still clearly visible all around the square. Smoke still trailed up into the sky from the spot where once the reformed Red Rose Guild stood, surrounding buildings singed by the flames, though Pan's Temple was relatively intact. A woman dressed in the smudged grey robes was trying her best to wash away the soot from the walls, dipping a brush into a bucket every so often and scrubbing the blackened stones vigorously. The door to the Temple stood open, the trio of steps leading up to it.
Last edited by Grey Wolf on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Yelena Kintessia
Civus

Post by Yelena Kintessia »

ooc: I hope I'm not going too far or skipping anything.

Step by step the blond was steadily approaching the scene, and in the distance her eyes could spot the origin of the smoke. The building had collapsed on itself, the fire had obviously weakened the supporting infrastructure. Her pace sped up slightly, eager to see the charred remains up close. As she got closer and closer to the square she could see the after effects of the fire all around. Soot had set itself upon the surrounding buildings, adhering itself to their sides. Some had also caught fire.

She stopped immediately when the thought hit her. Everyone escaped these buildings right? Hopefully no one died. It was one thought that she missed and in response she scratched the back of her neck. She was irked by overlooking that possibility because a setting that involved death was not a pleasant place to be. The woman scrubbing the doors of the building next to the rubble caught Yelena's eye and she walked over, curious to ask the woman what had happened.

“Ah... Hello there. Why was there a fire here?” she said, her eyebrows raised in an inquisitive manner.
[size=75]"All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me." - [i]Shakespeare[/i]
Avatar by Finn! (She's zomg amazing)[/size]
Leon Crowley
Civus

Post by Leon Crowley »

Finally, the Temple was within view! And... it appeared to be neighbour to a heap of rubble. Leon's nose wrinkled at the strong but not unpleasant scent of smoke and ash that surrounded the building, thinking the blackened stones of the Temple to be a terrible shame (but not one that concerned him directly, of course). He was beginning to wonder if the guard at the gate had merely lied to him about the Citadel's situation, and that in fact all out war had been declared merely a day or two before. He was not certain why else buildings might have been burned to the ground, and bodies might be laying out in the street. It did speak of a certain excitement to be found in this city, however - it seemed a city rich in life's extremes, a place where a young artist may surely find much to inspire him.

The musician found, as he approached, his own question voiced very simply by a young woman, apparently adhiel by lineage. Leon had nothing against people of other races - he considered there to be merely charming people and tedious ones, and race (or for that matter, morality) had very little to do with it. He wondered which category this young blonde fell in to.

"Yes, I would also be very interested to know the source." Leon chimed in helpfully, resting his trunk upon the ground to save his arms from further strain. "I do hope the Temple itself was not damaged greatly?"

Any great damage will deny me my bath, which might be the very worst of all things.
[size=92][i]And the night shall be filled with music, and the cares that infest the day
Shall fold their tents like the Arabs, and as silently steal away.[/i] ~H. W. Longfellow, [i]The Day Is Done[/i][/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

As Yelena same close, it became rather obvious that the smoke hardly originated from the ruined building, only a few thin wisps still reaching up into the sky, remains of a fire that had consumed the building on previous night. At the question Naomi sighed and lowered her brush and leaned upon its long handle, massaging her back with a painful frown. "The Temple was just singed. A mage managed to whisk away the fire before it spread past the Red Rose Guild. Sadly he also collapsed the building in the process." Turning she forced a smile and pushed a few stray strands of hair out of her face, the smudges of soot upon her face giving her a somewhat dishevel look. Even so, the young Panling had a rather attractive face, her features soft, full pouty lips her best asset. "I am not sure how the fire started, but there was a fireworks show yesterday as part of the Celebration. Something must have gone wrong."
Yelena Kintessia
Civus

“A fireworks show...” Yelena reiterated part of the woman's words, while crossing her arms into a thinking position, her right palm was made into a platform for her chin to rest on as she thought. The ball of fire when I was at the dock was most likely that mage. A fireworks show gone wrong; that's just unpleasant to hear. She looked up after a few flickers and noticed the face of the woman and stared for a bit before shaking her head. She had an objective. She could know the owner if she was this close!

“I have just another small question, do you know the owner of the Red Rose Guild?” It was a chance worth taking, who better to ask at the moment than this woman. She lived in a close proximity to the guild so there was a chance that she may have talked to the owner, whoever it was. Yelena turned in place to look back at the rest of the area when she caught sight of Leon. Her eyes opened in surprise as she did not notice him initially.

“I'm sorry, were you standing there for long?” she said kindly.
[size=75]"All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me." - [i]Shakespeare[/i]
Leon Crowley
Civus

Post by Leon Crowley »

"No longer than I might have," Leon replied, a little abruptly, but tempered it with a smile. She thought so very obviously, one could almost here the little cogs turning. Though she did it very beautifully, he had to admit - there seemed to be something rather tantalisingly naive about the blonde that made him feel more than a little roguish.

"As the Temple still stands, I am in luck. I wish you equal luck with your endeavours, my lady..." With this, he turned to eye the rubble of what he supposed was the Guild sadly, "...though I fear my good wishes may equal nothing in the face of a few fireworks. You might have better fortune keeping the rain off in Pan's house." He smiled at her, invitingly, and then hoisted his belongings with complaining arms and made to enter the Temple and find himself a bath.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Naomi glanced towards the side and the pitiful remains of the burnt down building, before turning to Yelena. "Her name is Ashari Gywien and she was here this morning. I think she has a house somewhere in the city, but I really can't help you more than that. I am sorry." He paused for a flicker, leaning against the mops, throwing a smile at Leon and letting the young man enter the Temple without hassle. "I think I saw her with that Aerin girl. She stays at the Burpin Dragon and I am sure Bill will pass a message to her. I think it is the easiest way to locate Miss Gywien."

Entering, the young musician found himself inside a vast chamber, tiled marble floor echoing his footsteps off the distant walls, the high columns hushing them somewhat. He was alone in the foyer, though a desk sat near the door, minus a receptionist, the sheets of papers upon it looking disturbed, a lone candle flickering as it reached the end of its life. If he called, it was near certain that he would be heard deep into the temple, all the way to the three altars, each places at one of the building's three sides, well lit by torches and candles.
Yelena Kintessia
Civus

“Ashari Gywien? Thank you.” Yelena was glad that the woman knew who the owner was. She had a name, so now what she had to do next was to find Ashari. She had no other lead except the suggestion proposed by the Panling. Yelena looked at the woman tilting her head for a moment and giving a smile for thanks.

“I guess I will go to the Burpin' Dragon then. Sorry for not introducing myself, I am Yelena.” It wouldn't hurt to remember another person. She would probably have to meet more people in the future and the more the merrier. She peeked past the woman into the Temple where the man that was behind her had went, but it was too bright outside to make out anything inside.
Leon Crowley
Civus

Post by Leon Crowley »

Inside the foyer, Leon glanced around with a critical look and decided, generously, that this place would do well enough. This was surely superior to any tavern he might be able to afford. It really lacked only one thing, and that was a welcoming committee. This was somewhat surprising given that this was Pan's Temple, and a place that should, by rights, be teeming with life and vibrancy. Alone in the foyer, Leon felt a little redundant and, naturally, somewhat put out.

Beside the reception desk, the young musician dropped his belongings on the tiled floor with a echoing thunk, and wondered idly what he should do in such a situation. It seemed terribly crass to yell for attention, but even worse to wander in uninvited. Glancing around once more, self-consciously, Leon cleared his throat and ventured, "...h-hello...?"

He frowned, cleared his throat once more, and tried for something a little more assertive, "Hello? Is... anybody...? uhm," failing miserably.

On the plus side, he had noticed with these faltering tries that the acoustics in this foyer were rather wonderful. This thought gave Crowley confidence - or rather, distracted him so thoroughly from thoughts of other people in the Temple that he quite forgot to feel self-conscious. In a testing manner, he took a lungful of air, and at the top of his lungs began to sing.

"And she shall bring the birds in spring
And dance among the flowers.
In summer's heat her kisses sweet
They fall from leafy bowers.

She cuts the grain and harvests corn.
The kiss of fall surrounds her.
The days grow old and winter cold.
She draws her cloak around her."

His voice was rich and melodious, full of the love of music and without the falter it had contained earlier - for Leon had forgotten that anyone might overhear. He was far too enamoured of the way the sound reflected around the foyer, pealing back from the stone walls as if several singers all sang in rounds around him.
Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Post by Fialessa Valenstri »

Fialessa moved soft footed through the temple, visiting the altars each, throughout the late morningtide and well into tradetide. Beginning her prayers with the Altar of Art as it was her favourite, that which she'd had hand in reawakening... then to the Blood though it still chilled hers as she recalled with a vividness the giant insects... Finally she'd managed to visit the Altar of Joy. It forever saddened her to see it as it was, finding it devoid of life and joy. She left her ministrations of the altar somewhat diminished, still unresolved as to how to relight it's flame. Pondering for an unnumbered time again what would return Joy to her deity she moved through the temple when a rather loud... yet enchanting... tune grasped her hearing. The voice was enthralling in its confidence, and her spirits lifted to hear music once again in Pan's house.

With carefully measured steps the young priestess wound her way the short distance toward the the open foyer of the temple and then stood to appreciate the singing of the lone man. She mused quietly to herself that he seemed to delight in his gifts. Her pose remained silent so as not to startle him away from his song.
[i][color=black][size=84]There is a fine line between coincidence and fate...

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

The welcoming committee was currently busy cleaning the temple from the effects of last night’s fire, and thus Leon was left to tend for himself, at least until Fialessa found her way to the foyer and the singing bard. Naomi was nowhere in sight, the girl leaning for a flicker against her mop and wiping a hand against her already dirty robe to extend it towards Yelena. “Pleased to meet you Yelena. I am Naomi, one of the acolytes in the Temple of Pan over here. It is in a need of a bit of cleaning, but luckily the fire last night did not damage it. We deserve a bit of luck what with all that happened in the past couple of months.”
Leon Crowley
Civus

Post by Leon Crowley »

Making so little noise, Fialessa failed to disturb Leon from his music; and so, when his song was complete he listened the echoes thoughtfully and was pleased, not so much with his own singing (though of course, he knew he had a wonderful singing voice), but rather with the quality of sound the building could offer. The acoustics here were something rather special. He would almost consider it a waste to have such a place as a Temple, were he not too wise to offend Pan with such a thought.

Surely a better test would be with an instrument, though. Stooping to open the wooden chest (and still failing to notice Fialessa, so absorbed was he), he fished through and easily found his flute. It was a well-loved and rather worn instrument, and as with his violin, Leon was very attached to it in that way only musicians can be to their instruments. Lifting it to his lips, he played a few short phrases in the manner of a bather dipping his toes in before taking the plunge, tremulous and agile in the wide space. His feet moved as he played, pacing, a rising, bubbling sound like spring water finding its way to the sun. His eyes were closed in concentration so even facing Fialessa he still was unaware of her presence, and quite without warning launched into a cheerful and brisk little tune, playing all of four or five bars before, again without warning, stopping. He opened his eyes, licked his lips, and raised the instrument up once more before he, finally, laid eyes upon her.

"Ah!" He started, and the flute was forgotten in an instant and resting against his shoulder, as a slight blush crossing his smiling face. "I do apologise. Wonderful acoustics this place has. I could not resist."

How long has she been standing there, I wonder?
Yelena Kintessia
Civus

“Pleased to meet you also, Naomi.” Yelena took her hand gladly, giving a smile. “It is good that the temple received some luck, as it is a bit scarce these days...”

A sound struck Yelena at that moment, from within the temple itself. It was song, definitely song, but from who? Oh! That man from earlier... She wanted to go in and see or hear that man now. It was probably also worth to explore the Temple also. Yelena had never entered another temple before, and this was the Temple of Pan. It may turn out to be an eye-opening or a great learning experience! She clutched the strap of her back pack before addressing Naomi again.

“May I enter the Temple?”
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Turning back to her work, Naomi was not as close to the door as Yelena and with the rather heavy traffic along the streets around her, hardly noticed Leon's performance, which was hardly a masterwork, but aided by the Temple's acoustics sounded far more than just passable. He had a good sense of rhythm and as voice reverberated against the walls and ceiling he managed quite a performance though his audience was rather small. That the Temple of Pan had such good acoustics was hardly a surprise as one of his aspects was patron of arts. With a friendly smile, Naomi waved Yelena towards the door. "Go right ahead, darling. If no-one is there come seek me out and I'll show you around."
Yelena Kintessia
Civus

“Thank you, I'm sure we shall meet again Naomi.”

With her farewell to Naomi completed Yelena quietly entered the Temple of Pan, peeking around the entranceway into the interior. In a few more steps the girl found herself in the foyer and in her view was the man that she was curious to see. The cause of the song was certainly that same man, as she spied a flute resting over his shoulder. He was facing away from her, so she could not see his face. With another look around the foyer she noticed another person, a female adhiel.

Yelena concluded that she was another priestess of Pan or another of the inhabitants of the Temple. Aside from that she could not help but notice the beauty of the priestess, her flowing reddened hair and the beauty of her face. Truly beautiful...
Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

It was as she preferred, she observed the musician caught blissfully unaware of audience. The spontaneous nature of the song was what she gravitated to most. But then as she knew it had to be, it ended as he became aware of someone other than himself within the room.

Her lips curved into an appreciative smile as he caught sight of her. Then she spoke, her voice soothingly calm. “Make no apologies... Music is always welcome in the House of Pan, as are you.” Taking some number of steps across the floor toward the unknown man, “I am a priestess here, my name is Fialessa... Might I guess that you have come here for more than the opportunity to sing songs in our foyer?” Her words intimated that she'd heard more than just his flute playing as humour filled her amber eyes. “How may we attend you this tide?”

Shape coloured the doorway and yet another entered the temple. Her glance, but not her full attention, was pulled in that direction and she beheld a lovely blonde adheil. Fialessa's smile grew to encompass the newcomer in greeting as well; she extended her hand to encourage the young woman join them...

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Leon Crowley
Civus

Post by Leon Crowley »

Leon smiled easily at Fialessa, appreciative of both her welcome and her form. Pan's Temple did not disappoint - its attendants were as beautiful as its acoustics, and the young musician was equally charmed with both. "Delighted to meet you, priestess. And I am glad to hear my... exercise did not offend or interrupt. My name is Leon Crowley, and I confess I came here with very base motivations. I was hoping merely for a bath."

At this point Yelena ventured through the doorway, and Leon welcomed her with a broad smile and a slight bow. "How wonderful to see you again so soon, my lady! I confess, I had hoped you might choose the Temple as your destination. Leon," He indicated himself gracefully, "And might I know your name?"
Yelena Kintessia
Civus

Walking over to the two as requested, Yelena put on a soft smile toward Leon. “My name is Yelena, and it nice to meet you again also, Leon.” The blonde readjusted the backpack straps as she looked over to the red haired priestess before her. From a bit closer, she was a definitely pleasant sight. The woman had what her mother would call, 'Beauty that could calm a soul.'

“I'm sorry for intruding, I was just curious and had to see inside of the temple.” With that said she let her eyes wander the rest of the room, taking in the design, the mood, and the architecture. Her smile grew bigger as she She was making some mental notes, it was nice to see many places and buildings because it gave her ideas for writing. Her pen would have to meet paper later in the day though.
Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

“I am most pleased to know you Leon Crowley... A bath... Why I do think we have facilities which can accommodate you most adequately.” Though the temple was not a bath house per se, she saw no harm in it. She turned her head as Yelena came forward, “Yelena... such a pretty name.” Fia smiled warmly. “I am Fialessa, a priestess here in the temple. Please it is no intrusion, you are welcome here.”

“May I assume that you are both recently come to the Citadel?” She remembered her own emigration with a mix of emotions.

Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Summarised and archived without skilling due to Leon's retirement.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Inner City Archive”