PI:Seinor - Moving On, Chyril 22 TT (Sevti and Paloma)

Moderators: Ashari, Mods

Sevti
Retired staff

PI:Seinor - Moving On, Chyril 22 TT (Sevti and Paloma)

Post by Sevti »

After seeing Nakwa settled, Sevti made her way back through town to the Temple. It had become her home away from home ever since she'd left Tal 'Fea the last time. Paloma had been helping her become a better Panling, keeping her focus away from the losses that she had suffered and focusing instead on the ways she could show her worship of the Horned One. Prayer, studying her lute, focusing her attention on joy rather than sorrow... for this, Sevti would never be able to repay her friend. It was small steps, but steps none-the-less.

As she passed through the doors, a feeling of peace and belong dropped over her like a warm old blanket. An unconscious sigh escaped her lips. Home.
"First let's just unzip your religion down" - [i]Crazy[/i], Tori Amos
Tickle-fight champion.
[i]Avatar is At the Edge of the World by Electra[/i]
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

The temple was empty. The silence of the hall coming over any who entered like a soothing blanket on a cold day. Most of the joylings who had been here earlier had left the temple to go about their daily chores, looking forward to the coming of the eveningtide. Curtains covering the doorways and walls added colour to the light of the sun which shone in, giving the whole space a sense of melody and harmony.

"Back again so soon Sevti?" Paloma's voice sounded softly and gently in the almost empty space. She entered through one of the curtain'ed doorways at the other end of the temple. "Nothing wrong I hope?" She approached the Panling and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, smiling as she glanced into Sevti's eyes, in search of the reasons which had brought her back to the temple.

"Something still troubling you I think? Come, let's sit and talk a bit."
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]

Return to “Aveas Archive”