OOC: Players Comments and Questions

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Anarión Herunna

OOC: Players Comments and Questions

Post by Anarión Herunna »

For those Dortenese players that have questions and comments on the various threads being run by any mod in Dort, please put them here so your mod can keep your story thread clean and answer you here or send you messages.
Anarión Herunna

Let me begin this thread with an apology:

Dear boys and girls of Dort,

Lately I have been quite busy RL. Unfortunately I have therefor not been able to take care of you the way I should have. Please accept my apology? :)

I am currently working full-time AND studying. On Friday the 9th of September I am done working full-time and then I can assure you I will be able to post more.

Until then my posting will be scarce. During this weekend I will catch up with all your threads and then after the 9th, well, then I am all yours. :P

Yours sincerely,

Anarion :D
Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

My Mod is gone from the 7th to the 1st of Dec or Jan, I do not know. Will someone be picking up my thread, or am I stuck for a few months?
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

As far as I know your thread is being covered. If a replacement doesn't announce itself within a few days, please contact me :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Anarión Herunna

Well. I will not be gone till 2006. I am gonna be back on the 9th of December. Until then I will perhaps be online on a couple of occasions each week. Possibly even less or more. Right now, I have about 15 minutes, so I'll get Eivlys a tie-over post.

So until the 9th of December, be kind to your temporary mods and behave!!! :wink:

Post by Guest »

uh Anarion, how com eyou haven't posted on the muster forum for a while?
Anarión Herunna

Hi guys,

Due to RL, I am currently on hiatus (look above). I will (hopefully) though provide you and Gavin with a post tomorrow, and also Lyssa, Eivlys and Eira.

I will see what I can do, and I can assure you that the GDs are doing their everything they can to sort this out.

Ana
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Grant is currently covering two threads, we have Ranhild, Wyrldgirl and Nya doing a few.. and what is left I'll cover for now.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Anarión Herunna

Everybody,

I guess I should announce my come-back here. Well, I have some catching up to do, so I guess that will be my job for the weekend. :wink:

Then I will begin to take back some, perhaps even most, of my threads and will take the threads from Scy and Grant. Apart from that we shall just have to see. Give a big applause to the supporters, you know who you are, and to Grant and Maeve and of course Scy. =D>

From Monday and onwards I will be back to full modding modus. Feel free to PM me with any questions, suggestions or whatever. :)

Cheers,

Ana :D

Post by Guest »

hey guys im really sorry ive been away for ages... i had exams and was stuck in the hostel without internet access. I really love tazlure but i just cant keep up with my threads and I will be travelling north, once again without the internet. Its so frustrating but i just wanted to thank you all for looking after me so well, keep up the good work. When stuff is sorted out and Ive settled somewhere with the net i would love to come back and really get stuck into it. So until next time... thanks a million.
Anarión Herunna

That is saddening news. Well, whenever your RL is settled and you have an internet-connection you know where to find us.

Good luck with everything, and I hope we will see you again here! :)

Return to “Dort Archive”