Calm before the Storm Lord (Chyril 25th very early ET)

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

"A long hot bath." The girl shivered. "Ooo....damnit....shouldn't have stopped movin." Her teeth started to chatter, yet clamping down her jaws might just prolong the moment a little more. Her fist stomped him against the shoulder in jest. "Why'd ya stop! Now it's cold!" And crawled right into his arms.

"Ya realize yer screwed now, hm? I ain't gonna let ya walk off alone. There won't be stupid sacrificin cause ya think I might not be able to take it. There won't be stupid useless deaths cause either one of us fergot to ask the other one what they want. An even though I say this, it prolly might happen anyway. So then I'll be pissed an ya don't want that. Trust me, ya don't want that. So just don't do it. Let's make it work together. "

She took a deep breath, needing to finish her rant. "I don't mind the fight. I live for the fight. But I ain't plannin on doin it without ya, got that?" She raised an eyebrow.
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities
Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

Where a tickle might have made her move, Syrawenn managed to quickly change Gavin's mind, his arms wrapping around her, shifting against her back, trying to get her a bit warmer, though it was a futile battle. Water was everywhere and so bloody cold, but he had a perfectly good excuse for stopping the fight. "Kinda hard to talk to a girl if she is trying to stomp your foot or trip you and pin you down. Much better this way, even though it is too bloody cold."

Then the rant started and her arched brow at its end was joined by his own arched brow. "I don't plan on dying any time soon. Others might try to kill me, but I plan to make it as hard as possible. But........" He paused there, letting the t hand in the air a flicker more. "That don't mean I'll turn a chicken all of a sudden and keep out of trouble altogether. Sometimes you just gotta risk stuff if you want to succeed. But, you know that. Just as you know the same thing you said goes for you. Give stuff a bit thought before going all brave and hero like. I'll do the same. Going all the way to Nether to drag your butt out of there ain't quite my idea of fun, but if you do end up there, demons should start making preparations for my visit. And knitting you a pair of warm socks to keep you warm once you get back with me." He grinned and decided another kiss might be good before the cold chased them out of the water. "I like this deal. It is strangely sensible. Makes it look odd."
FORTH they went, the troubled two
To see the world and kick ass too!
[b]Syrawenn and Gavin Saga, Verse 1-2[/b]
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

It was a very vague echo of the weird dream, but here it was: cold and warmth playing for attention as the man's merest touch put her on fire. She feared it, yet she could not stay away.

"Pffff, talk." She shrugged. "So much talkin, so little action. I'll show ya we can talk an fight the next time."

An there will be a next time. I know we will disagree at some point. I know I'll get stupidly angry.

Mentioning the Nether made her shiver in more than one way. "You already did that." She mumbled. "An they weren't prepared."

Alright, admittedly that had been a scary moment, but the victorious feeling that sparked after they managed to get the key and botch that demon's plans up was undeniably good.

Just about as good as his lips touching her's once again. The girl put her arms around his neck and kissed him back thoroughly.

"There. An now we go get dry clothes." She nodded, unaware Gavin had just thought htat up as well. "Work to do. Playtime later." And the girl started to wade out of his arms towards the shore.

Heh. Wonder if anyone saw us.
What a weird picture that musta been.
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Skilled ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Dort Archive”