In the 'Mist' of things (Islay Chyril 26 TT)

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

In the 'Mist' of things (Islay Chyril 26 TT)

Post by Guest »

Ay it turn oot tae be a bonnie afternoon. The sun had chased away the mist tha' loomed durin the morn. Duncan had spent all mornin waitin to see the Chieftian, Uilliam Ryan. He had tauld the gairds the causes for his visit, but thay wooldnae let him in tae the hoose.

At first Duncan was jiggered wi' all this delay, but havin tae wait gave him an ideal for passin the time. He fetched oot his Harp, an started to play. At first he plucked softly, an hummed the words, but after a few marks he was playin, an singin oot lood. Duncan played on or at lest he was tryin tae, whilst he waited on the Chieftian Uilliam.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

OOC: sorry for the delay. let's get started shall we?

It wasn't long before Duncan's playing attracted attention from inside the Chieftain's house. Dark brown eyes peered out through a nearby window and then the shutters opened. A slender lass of fifteen propped herself upon the sill and simply watched as he played, the slightest of smiles curving her rosy lips.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Post by Guest »

Duncan smiled as he spied the lass sitting on the sill. He finished the song he was playin and walked towards the the young lady.

"Tis a right nice afternoon is it nae?" "Oh neither where be me manors, we hae nae been properly introduced." "Me name is Duncan Coyne." Duncan pauses to do a slight bow.

"So tell me, me bonnie lass, wha' be yer name?"
Last edited by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Player withdrew due to RL commitments. Archived.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Dort Archive”