Bardic College Chyril 25, MT

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

Master Gallard was a popular and jovial master who was excellent at explaining his subject. He was clearly pleased that Matiel was taking an interest in the subject. “I will inform the librarian at the Palace of your interest. Indeed, I am seeing him this very day, so I will ensure that you are able to consult the sources there. And do please visit me if you have any questions.” With that, the history Master departed.
Matiel Escariot
Civus
Location: In a place surrounded by farms I my family does not own.

Post by Matiel Escariot »

"I would make it a point to visit you soon Master Gallard. I do hope I wasn't that much trouble."

Matiel watched his master leave the door before he went back to his own table. His notes and writing implements were still there. EVerything was untouched. Matiel calmly tidied up and slung his satchel upon his shoulder, turning towards the door as he did so. He was off to lung, and then to Notwen's for his apprenticeship. Hopdefully, he'll be leaving quite soon, before anything critical occurs in King's Court. He didn't think it wise, to be in the middle of historical transitions he wasn't a purveyor of.

OOC: And the thread is done I believe. I had a great time gaming with you Guido. I do hope to game with you some more some day.
Guido Cercatoro

(OOC: thanks Matiel - locked for skilling)
Guido Cercatoro

Skilled and archived.

Return to “KC Archive”