The Recess and Roque

Moderator: Mods

Gutter Rat
Retired staff

The Recess and Roque

Post by Gutter Rat »

Please start thinking about your existing and upcoming plotlines for the recess. New players, I know this won't affect you as much as the veterans who've been in Roque just a bit longer, but still - if you could PM me with any requests as far as what you might like to see introduced into Roque? The city went through some turmoil with the Storm Lord last go-around and is in for even more in this one so...just like a pinata at a birthday party...there will be opportunities for treats when Roque busts open.

Also, have any of you plans to involve yourself in Roque politics? The fate of the city's govornment may still be up in the air at the moment, but the song is almost at a close so now is the best time to figure out if you want to take a seat when the music stops.

That's about it for now - I'm a new mod and this is my first recess and I don't want to foul it up for any of you. Thanks for your patience and pre-planning, as well as any input you may have.
Last edited by Gutter Rat on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daemons come out at night...and so do the rats.
Posting availability: Almost daily, if I can swing it.
Skylar
Civus

Post by Skylar »

*waves*

Hi, there. I'll get a recess post up shortly, well, within a week. Just gotta read up some and get some ideas formed. Maybe we can go over ideas together.

Until then, toodles.
As virgin as olive oil.
Image © All avatars
Shea Artrien
Civus

Post by Shea Artrien »

JUST to clarify to make sure I'm not exempting myself when I shouldn't...Shea's starting up in Roque (and on this site for that matter) on Jygust 30th, and thus, doesn't require a recess post, correct?
[i]"Just because something you said makes a man at the bar want to use his sword to kill you...well, that doesn't mean that what you said wasn't funny."[/i] ~ Shea

[size=75]Avatar courtesy of nwvault.ign.com[/size]
Callara
Civus

Post by Callara »

Correct.
"You underestimate the Power of the Dark Side" - Darth Vader

Callara's Compendium

Avatar drawn and edited by me, tweaked by QC.

Return to “Roque d'Ancourt Archive”