Punt Den OOC thread

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Morg

Punt Den OOC thread

Post by Morg »

For any and all questions to be asked, clarifications to be sought and snide comments to be exchanged, insofar as it concerns the Punt Den thread in World's Mouth for Chyril 22nd GT! :)
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Mezatino
Criminal at large

Post by Mezatino »

i'm pretty sure i understand all of this pretty clearly, but just for sole clarification to me and anyone else. Exacly how many NPC ULTs are there and how many NPC Simalde members are there?

Also out of curiosity, a few days ago I saw a thread started by Marcus Eramo, that appeared as if his character was assaulting the ULT members stationed outside, as if he was attempting to get in and assisst Hart. Has this thread be deleted and forgotten? Because I can no longer find it anywhere.

Also..............LONG LIVE MEZATINO! PRINCE OF THEIVES! TONGUE OF SILVER! SEDUCER OF MAIDENS! KILLER OF PURIFICATIO! AND PROSTITUTE OF MUGGERY!

sorry, but I really felt like glorifying my character, since its not often a thief gets to glorify himself :D
Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

DAZED & CONFUSED
Hastarl Ras'diath
Simaldi hand

Post by Hastarl Ras'diath »

This thread is looking real good, but unfortunately I can't participate in it as much I would like.

My parents are taking me to our summerhouse monday to wednesday and on thursday or friday, we drive towards Rep. of Czech and won't be back until monday (16) or tuesday (17).

I hope you won't be done till then but good luck to you all.

And to Mezatino: The thread with Marcus is in the archive.
Mezatino
Criminal at large

Post by Mezatino »

thank you so much, for your input Hastarl. Sorry you're gonna be gone. If it makes you feel any better, I have no intentions of attacking your character while you are gone, unless by happenstance a mod takes over your characters actions, and tries to kill me. Very very unlikely I believe. Have fun in the Czech! Look for some absinthe, brand name Horkalihovina 1789. That stuff is deliscious! And if you do things right, you can have it shipped to you, with a manifest sheet that says it is "Bohemian Glass". Lol, I love corrupt establishments!

HOLY SHIT! Marcus got fucked the hell up. Damn, he was here so short. Hope we see him agian.
Last edited by Mezatino on Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

DAZED & CONFUSED

Post by Guest »

She what happens when a hussy from Highton wanders into the wrong pub..? ::snickers::

I too will be away from this morning until Sunday, but I'm hoping to sneak off to internet capable hotels/cafe's during vacation. Dominicus knows I couldn't go a week without Taz.
Mezatino
Criminal at large

Post by Mezatino »

Well damnation! First my 4 roommates are ditching me to go off to Florida for two weeks. And now my Tazzie friends are leaving too. :cry:

Oh well if things get too drole; as i suspect they just might; I can go clubbing with Holly and Jordan, watch the stoners at Sixkillers, drink wiyh my nana, or help my love get a fake ID. So I guess I'm sayin' don't worry about me I know just how to have some fun when ever needed.

And yes this all because of Emi. Mezatino is hoping to galantly win her affection, and maybe a little of it...oh hell most of it is for ULT protection and the chance for some high class crime.

DAZED & CONFUSED
Morg

Post by Morg »

The NPC situation, as I see it, is the following.

On the ULT side, we have sixteen men. One was felled by a knife from Puck, one was disembowelled by Hart, one was knocked down by a bullet from a sling and one was stabbed in the chest. That leaves twelve guards still standing, one of whom has a crossbow.

On Hart's side, we have Hart, Puck, Stark and six other men. Of the six, two are down and one is surrendering, leaving Hart (going for Darug), Puck (up close and personal with Mezatino), Stark (shitting his breeches) and three other goons. And then of course there's the bartender, Toni.

All other NPCs, including Remmel, are trying to stay as well clear of the fighting as possible.

Hope this clears everything up, and have a good holiday, everyone who's going!
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Mezatino
Criminal at large

Post by Mezatino »

Yes sir it definately clears things up. And now I feel much safer, realizing there are so many ULT on my side. Now lets pray Mezatino lives!

DAZED & CONFUSED
Niccolo
Director of the ULT

Post by Niccolo »

Just out of curiosity...how many of you knew this was coming, I wonder? Niccolo's plans aren't exactly secret. I've carefully documented everything he knows and everything he plans to do in his journal (no, that is not a real journal IC! Nico would never actually write those thoughts where others might some day read them!! ;) I just add it for the benefit of my mods and fellow players), so the resulting scene here wouldn't have surprised anyone well-read into Nico's material. I don't like forcing other players into a deadly scene...for that, I apologize, guys...but for all I could know, you actually wanted to be there at that time and to see how things would shake down.

After all...after this night, We are the Underworld of World's Mouth ;) Only pcs. No NPCS allowed!! :lol:
<i>Non me fare domande, e non ti dico menzogne.</i>
"ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies"
Mezatino
Criminal at large

Post by Mezatino »

I'll be honest with you. I didn't know in the beginning. I was there because a mod told me to, so that I might join a gang or syndicate. However once Emiliana and Darug came in and said a few things, I got to checkn them out. I was unable to finish things with Hastarl in time, and wound up in the midst of things. Now I'm so glad I am, this opens up a world of things for mezatino, and can add quite some skill points

DAZED & CONFUSED
Hastarl Ras'diath
Simaldi hand

Post by Hastarl Ras'diath »

Hey fellow Mouthies

I'm back a bit sooner than expected, glad I didn't miss a lot.

To Niccolo: I knew that something was going on that night which was one of the reasons I stayed and watched Mezantino to extend the time, but I hadn't a clue that it would be this bloody.
[i]"Abandon the Search for Truth... Settle for a Good Fantasy"[/i]

Quote [url=http://www.rpggateway.com]RPGGateway[/url]

Post by Guest »

Isn't bloody Nico's middle name? "Niccolo Bloody Alvero!" I think I've heard it in the streets... Perhaps they meant something else by it? Either way, it does have a nice ring. Whoever thought that Amadicci would be a good middle name must've been foolish. :wink:

Glad to see there haven't been any "Your character has succumbed to his wounds" yet. Hope those healing whores get there quick!
Niccolo
Director of the ULT

Post by Niccolo »

Pah! Next time I'll bring armors, a longsword, and a Holy Circle of Dominicus. Then, instead of "bloody", I can be called "Paladin". ;)

Remember: They're criminals. Perspective can be a powerful thing. :lol:
<i>Non me fare domande, e non ti dico menzogne.</i>
"ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies"

Post by Guest »

Perspective is what encourages Emi to help Nico. One prefers to chose the winning side. :wink:

(Well, that and his dashing good looks. Hunks ftw.)
Mezatino
Criminal at large

Post by Mezatino »

No no no Emi you've almost got it but I dare say your perspective is a little wrong! Everyone wants to be on the winning side, but in truth they choose the side they believe will offer them the most fun. And the perspective here is that not everyone sees the same thing as fun, that is why there is a winning side and regretably, a losing side.

DAZED & CONFUSED

Return to “World's Mouth Archive”