Bearer of Bad Tidings - Tristam, Chryril 23, MT

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

OOC: No probs at all, I am patient like the Great Stone Mountain. *ohms* However, could you please check this here thread and let me know what your future intentions are, and if you need any help with relocation?

The Guildmistress nodded. "It will be done," she stated calmly. "Is there any particular room that you wish us to entertain our guests in?"

"And shall we also prepare the... shackles for your use?"

She raised her left eyebrow a little archly.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]
Darjan Cain
Criminal at large

Post by Darjan Cain »

Darjan thought for a moment.

"A large room on the ground floor would be best." Darjan said. "Preferably with a single exit, though that is not essential. And yes, make the shackles ready." He said, but chose not to elaborate on it.

"I believe that that is all I require for now. I shall explore the house, and I would be grateful if you could advise those that reside here to keep my presence secret. It would be much nicer to give Hart's men a surprise." He said. "One last thing, I would be grateful if you can arrange for a room to be prepared for me. I do not intend on leaving this house until it is safe. I shall not interfere with your business." He said. He intended to keep himself to himself as much as possible. He would need to practice and consider what his and Tristam's next move should be.

"If there is nothing else you require from me, I shall begin my explorations." He said, standing.

OOC: I think this thread is pretty much ready to end. As for relocation, I think Roque would be a good choice. After all, Darjan sees himself as a cut above the rest ;).
2nd PC for Corbin Dillon

Avatar by Sedone Thongvilay at [url=http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/art/list.pl?gallery=2145]Epilogue[/url]
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

OOC: All right, I'll summarise it out.

The plan went off without a hitch. The remnants of Hart’s gang did not arrive until the next eveningtide – a rag-tag, disorganized bunch on the run, expecting little if any resistance at all from the women out in the Marchlands. Lulled into a false sense of security by the hospitality of the Order, they were easily subdued by Darjan and the house guards present.

The garbled information the achadiel was able to obtain from them was less reassuring about the strength of his position. Nearly half of the Council Magisters had fallen, but those remaining had united against his allies in House Constanza and the Union of Labourers and Teamsters. A massive raid in Southbridge and the East Arch had seen the Home Guard and the Biancairre assume control of the notorious district. Hart’s men were only some of the many criminals fleeing the town, feeling that the heyday of the Mouth as criminal heartland of the West was over.

The Lillies' mysterious guest was revealed to be none other than Prima Costanza herself. Upon hearing the news, the Merchant Lady opted to quietly relocate her family's base of operations to one of their international headquarters. As payment for his services, Darjan received a generous amount of coin, as an aid in whatever endeavour he chose to take up next.
Last edited by Turi on Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Locked, skilled, archived.

Return to “World's Mouth Archive”