WM: To Signorina E. Medicci, Chyril 23rd MT

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Morg

WM: To Signorina E. Medicci, Chyril 23rd MT

Post by Morg »

A bold, practised hand wrote:Armaita,

I have been fortunate enough to come into the possession of a copy of your work, Allegories of the Mouth. Upon reading it I was astonished - both at the great artistic merit of your prose and at the way that its messages mirrored many of my own feelings on what is wrong with the Mouth today. Your views on the clergy were particularly striking to me, for although I am myself a churchman I have become increasingly discontented with the hypocrisy exhibited by many of my colleagues. I write this letter because I feel that we would both benefit from sharing our ideas. It seems to me that you have great potential to become a champion for change in our environment, and together who knows what we might achieve?

Should you wish to seek me out, I spend my morningtides in the Chapel of the Bright Eye of Dominicus, in the East End, and my eveningtides in the Ranley Tavern with a group of like-minded individuals, when my sacred calling does not require me to be elsewhere. I look forward to making your acquaintance.

Vio con Dominicus,

Father Fabian Calvain
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “World's Mouth Archive”