The Dockrose Tavern Chyril 23 late ET (Rico)

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Nemesis
Tazlure Supporter

The Dockrose Tavern Chyril 23 late ET (Rico)

Post by Nemesis »

One of the rougher taverns on the docks, the Dockrose serves its drinks as the sailors and captains like them - cheap and strong. Favoured by the dockworkers and locals, there's always something going on in the Dockrose. The interior is simply a large wooden room, smelling strongly of ale and rotting wood. Sawdust litters the floor, along with pieces of broken chair and the occasional bottle. The barkeep looks unfriendly, the bouncers even more so - but nevertheless, the company is always good.
I see the future, and the future is bleeding.

Post by Guest »

OOC: Sorry about the long wait. I had some things to settle. Okay, It's edited.

The saw dust in the air made his eyes red and itchy, but he somehow refrained from scratching them. When walking into the tavern Rico kept his wits about him. He wasn't quite sure what exactly he was looking for or how to get it across, but he had an idea.

The unfriendly look of the barkeep didn't intimidate Rico as he reached the bar and ordered a drink. "Gimme a Bravaldi," he said while putting the coins on the bar and taking his drink.

After ordering his drink he thought the barkeep might be a little more open to answering a question or two.

"Ya know where I can find a captain looking fer a crew?" Rico asked as best he could at the moment. He wanted to add more to his question to make it more specific, but he did not want to draw attention to himself either.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nemesis
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Nemesis »

OOC: Rico, I'll have to please ask you to edit your post due to you assuming that you got the drink from the bartender. It's an example of assuming the success of your actions. Once you edit your post I'll be able to post further for you.
I see the future, and the future is bleeding.
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

Archived due to player inactivity.

Return to “World's Mouth Archive”