OOC: Tie overs in the Mouth, players heads up!

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

OOC: Tie overs in the Mouth, players heads up!

Post by Syra »

As you probably read in the newsletter Maeve is currently unable to post due to illness. We are preparing as many tie overs as we can. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience as we ask you all for a little more patience :)

Do remember you are always free to start social threads or find a little diversion in the Roost or in the Aether for your writing fun!

Thanks!
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Hey guys

To help you with the transition from World's Mouth, we will soon be releasing a summary of events between the 23rd and the 25th of Chyril. In the meantime, it would really help us out if you could let us know:

1) which threads that you wish to play out in full before you feel comfortable moving on and what you want to accomplish in those threads.

2) which threads you are happy to discontinue and summarise.

This will help us to ensure that you all get the mod coverage that you need.

Thank you for your continued patience. If you have any questions about their intended locations, feel free to contact the local mods for help with the big move.

Best of luck!
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Post by Reise Silverskye »

Hopefully, this is the right place to put this.

I would like to play out Reise's current thread "Adallia's Flat." I don't necessarily forsee it going much longer, but of course, that depends on what the mod intends to throw my way.

Once it is finished, however, I would hate very much for the results of the thread to go for nothing. This is the third plotline in which Reise has been involved, and it none of my efforts as a player have had any results whatsoever, either good or bad. First she was forced to flee King's Court when it got attacked, and nothing came of her time there. Then the War of the One in which she fought was wrapped up very quickly, and the time she spent making contacts and acquaintences there turned out to be for nothing. Now she is in World's Mouth, which seems about to be closed down, and I would really, really hate for that to have been a waste of time as well, especially since I was assured by various mods and players that WM was the place to be if I wanted to get involved in stuff. Of course, most of my time was me being left hanging...

Anyway, once things are wrapped up in WM, I'm thinking I'd like to have Reise head for the Citadel. Is there anything I need to do or people I need to talk to before that can happen, or do I just write up a "recess" for her when the time comes to make the move?
"Oh look... my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." [i]National Treasure: The Book of Secrets[/i]
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Not a good situation man, everyone agrees. For the record, we did what we could to keep WM running, but it just couldn't be done without, as you pointed out, leaving too many players hanging. :(

We've started putting into motion the events that will take Reise to the Citadel. If you have any questions about the Citadel, Grey Wolf (who else? ;)) is the guy you will need to contact.

If you have any problems with the transition that Gwayne can't help you with, I believe Danomel, Guido, Tristam and I should all be able to give you a hand - Morgan and Maeve too, but I can't say how available they will be given their respective RL situations.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Post by Reise Silverskye »

Cool, thanks. :)

Although... *Gets a little nervous at the thought of Grey Wolf scheming when it comes to things involving her characters... looks over her shoulder and gulps...* :shock:
"Oh look... my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." [i]National Treasure: The Book of Secrets[/i]
Rhoddin
Adventurer

Post by Rhoddin »

I'm a bit in the same camp as Reise, seesm we need to move on further. I'm happy to finalise current thread and move on, not sure how it would play out given where the thread is at, but as I can't really stay in WM, maybe the Citadel is the place to be.

Anyways I'm pretty easy, OK OK no jokes, so whatever needs to happen, make it so.

Rhoddi
[color=blue]Back from the brink, but still lost, damn some times just never change.[/color]
Jack Farrell
Civus

Post by Jack Farrell »

Hey, kinda back from the dead here - any chance I can catch up here? I don't mind starting a thread from scratch and glossin over the last 3 days.
[i]They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is on occasion Hillarious[/i] - Mal

[size=75]Avatar by... me ^^[/size]
Danomel

Post by Danomel »

Hey Jack, Welcome back. I will PM you with some more informaiton.
By all the Dodos! these are thoughts of weight,
Most venerable, wise, and out of date.
(from [i]The Paradise of the Birds[/i], by [i]W. J. Courthope[/i])

(Avatar by LEW 1998)
Adriano Marinetti
Blackheart hand

Post by Adriano Marinetti »

Well, after giving it some thought, I've decided I'll keep my dodgy little Mouthie and move him towards greener pastures rather than end his criminal career. I've PMed Grey Wolf about a move to Citadel - the likeliest option, given that location's busy criminal underworld - so the only thing left is settling an escape route. :) I was thinking of Adriano slipping out via portal, as his gang - in particular the crazy paranoid asshole among them, I forget his name - turns on him and the Council (or what's left of it) cracks down on the Elven Quarter crime bosses.
Avatar courtesy of [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com/]Finn[/url]
Darjan Cain
Criminal at large

Post by Darjan Cain »

I think I'm going to give Darjan a little rest for awhile. As much as I've enjoyed playing him, I can't for the life of me think what I want to do with him! So I think I will, for the moment, concentrate on playing just the one PC, though I would still like to keep Darjan's account active, so that if inspiration hits me I can pick him back up again :).

Thank you to all the mods who have been patient with me, and naturally exceedingly talented. I love you all ^_^.
2nd PC for Corbin Dillon

Avatar by Sedone Thongvilay at [url=http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/art/list.pl?gallery=2145]Epilogue[/url]

Return to “World's Mouth Archive”