Sesan

Moderators: Syra, Mods

Finley Ward
Retired staff

Sesan

Post by Finley Ward »

Just thought I ought to post some notes here about Sesan's current thread. He's wandered, alone, into a magical and corrupted forest, with no weapons skills and barely any forest knowledge. I've.... marked his thread impassable... >_>

ATM, he's met three naked dryads, who are keen on burying him alive. They are a bit demonic, and therefore a bit twisted up. Burying him alive is a way of feeding him to their trees - eating him. They suggest he meets Lallana (who is, of course, dead) - and by this, they mean, bury him alive. He'll meet her when he's dead, too. XD

I'm not sure what he'll do just yet, seeing as dryads have these rather wonderful powers of bending reality to distort time, etc. The game plan goes vaguely - if he avoids being buried alive (which I suspect he will, as he's being very cautious about my evil dryads atm, and he fears the impassable marking) - then he WILL get to meet Lallana - zombie Lallana. I'm not sure yet if the dryads KNOW she's a zombie - they know she's already dead, anyway. And I'm not sure how the dryads will react to her, if they meet her. Perhaps I'll not introduce her until he's dealt with my evil dryads.

Oh, and I may also have the stones in the clearing get up and walk around. For my own amusement, of course. XD I'm enjoying writing twisted forest. The forest is also, btw, being weird - moving paths around behind his back. There will be many odd things - like a clearing filled with snow, when it hasn't been snowing. Suchlike... ;)

If Sesan survives all threats, by late TT, he'll see the smoke and maybe meet up with the Oneist army... he could be a scout, or something, if he plays his cards right...? Anyway, I'll be dumping him in that area if he survives all my fun nightmare puzzle forest first. ;)

If anyone else can think of fun things, link things, or anything else to throw at Sesan, do mention it. Apart from that, I'm posting what's going on here purely to keep a record of it.

and... for now, I think that's it. ;)
Last edited by Finley Ward on Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scheherazade
Civus

Post by Scheherazade »

I like it.
WILL WORK FOR FASHION!
Supporting Taz's Fashion Style since 1224 AD

"A wolf in sheep's clothing is wearing 100% wool!"
Post Rate: Slow
Nemesis
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Nemesis »

I know this is late but I must say it nonetheless. The boy is stubborn and is too fixed in his views to see any other point of view but his own. It happened with his first character her that was killed.
I see the future, and the future is bleeding.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Guess what, Sesan didn't solve the puzzle and got killed too ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “T'aquar Archive”