OOC thread- More or less a Mermaid

Moderator: Mods

Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

OOC thread- More or less a Mermaid

Post by Syrawenn »

Yup, I noticed more ooc going on now with the new arrivals and I'd love to keep the thread as clean as we can!
So if you have any questions, complaints, laughing fits or requests, you can simply write em down here.

Now that that's said: let's answer the ooc that was in the thread:

Anarie, you are talking to a cat fanatic here :) I actually turn the tv off if a cat dies in a movie because it cannot be a good movie that way!
As for the rest, why would your hair be gone? Hmm, interesting idea by the way... :twisted:

Furthermore: Nate, welcome back! I'm very pleased to see you beat me to a post so I can take your edit into account :)
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities
Anarie Laezuriel

Post by Anarie Laezuriel »

HOW would I have lost my hair? lol, that lightning got a little to close for comfort remember and it "singed" my hair. Anyways I've written that she didn't lose her hair but it's a bit crispy in a certain spot.

Also did my pack get "teleported with me" if not can I find it on board?, cause if I can't might as well delete my inventory that I DON'T have. When I get my SHOP button to let me anyhow :P

Where exactly on the water are we? Seven Seas, Mer da Lune, Western Ocean? And is this ship un-named?
Last edited by Anarie Laezuriel on Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

I believe Nate told Anarie we left King's Court the preceding day...

But aren't a lot of these questions better to figure out IC? :wink:
Anarie Laezuriel

Oh Hi Syra I didn't realise you changed your name to Natean :P

Yes dear you did but I don't know where King's Court is so doesn't help and I don't want to know these questions necessarily IC but for peace of mind I want to know OOC :P

I want to know what things I have (my pack) so I can delete un-necessary items from my invetory.

Post by Guest »

lol - Sure, I just personally prefer doing things overly IC. :P

Of course I didn't mean to push something on you, Syra's pushing enough on all of us after all! :D
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Boo :)

Sorry for deleting the knock knock post, but I'd like to keep the confusing thread as clean as possible.

Now that reportcardmadness is over, I'm back in business, although I will be out of town for a small week (4-9 july).

Right now I will be posting to my heart's delight!

Post by Guest »

YEA!! :silly: we have our Syra back :D
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Oh, I do agree with Nate that you'd best find out where or when you are on board :)
Much more fun, I promise.
Anarie Laezuriel

I would love to comply, but it doesnt look like Ill be getting the oppurtunity unless the others start posting. :(
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Weird how it fluctuates...when Im around, several players arent and when Im not, they are!

I just hope you'll hang in there :)
Anarie Laezuriel

I'd like to post, but I posted already before the mod post and to do so again before anyone else does makes me feel like I'm spotlighting.

There does not seem like enough people are in this thread to keep it moving along and I don't want it to be just me and Natean.
Last edited by Anarie Laezuriel on Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Well, Natean is on vacation. Where the rest is, I don't know so as far as I'm concerned you're welcome to post :)

In this thread we've had several people disappearing due to real life issues and as such it has evolved into a 'whoever is there gets into the action and the rest is dragged along' thing.

If however you have the idea that it would be better to get more players involved, I will of course search those out :)

Post by Guest »

Sorry about the wait!! I realise I haven't been posting for a while, but this is mainly due to real life goings on.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here! :)

Post by Guest »

And I am now returned and will be posting very soon. :)

Post by Guest »

I just thought I'd point out there Anarie, that Gwiryan is actually the name of Mio's horse, rather than the captain Gilmore. I'm not sure that Gwiryan would fill the role as a captain quite so well :)
Anarie Laezuriel

lol, that is alright dear because Anarie and I were both talking about your horse and NOT the captain. As far as I know the captain hasn't been discovered yet but a "horse" has.

Post by Guest »

ah. ok then. :)
I still like the sound of 'Captain Gwiryan' though.....

Post by Guest »

Sorry I've been gone but i've been working a lot as of late and have not been near a computer should be posting soon. 8)

Post by Guest »

Just to let you know, that I'm afraid I'm not going to be around for the next week, as I am away from home until the 6th.
Anarie Laezuriel

Hmm . . . maybe it would be okay if I piggybacked your character for two posts or something until you get back? It's not like I'd do anything untoward with her. What do you think?

Post by Guest »

Fair enough! Piggyback away! :wink: It means my character won't get too left behind, so be my guest! :)
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Back! After a week of broken pc's! *flexes fingers in preparation of typing marathon ahead*
Anarie Laezuriel

I hope I didn't mess your character up any, she didn't have much dialogue and what I did give her, was nothing real character defying. Glad to have you back.
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Welcome back :) you were dragged along nicely :P

Post by Guest »

OOC: Nate, Lomiodien is a full blooded elf from the Woodlands of TAQ, or Taquar as it is called now.

Your sheet says half-elf, so I suppose that's a mistake from after Project Elf converting. Syra, Anarie, me, or whoever could fix it if you give us the green light, Lomiodien. :)

Return to “On the Road Archive”