Travel to nowhere? (Samheen 18th)

Moderator: Mods

Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

OOC: So sorry for the late reply!

IC:

"It's alright. I'm just nervous. I guess being dragged around tied up does that to a girl." She tried at a smile, but it was weak as she rubbed her hands over her wrists and tried to rub away the raw pain. They were inflamed and reddened from the rough treatment.

When Mikael began rifling through the adhiel's things, trying to find anything valuable, the girl sat back down again and crossed her legs. She started biting her thumb nail. The achadhiel found a few pots and pans beside the one that was still on the fire cooking, cutlery, a satchel of arrowheads, a few coins (barely any money, really) a note scrawled in illegibly handwriting, seemingly in adhiel, thought it could've been gnomish for how poorly it was written. It seemed to be a list. Other than that, there were some clothes that belonged to the adhiel.

The young woman looked at Mikael somewhat startled as he stared her right in her crystal blue eyes and told her she was worth saving. Quietly she nodded and her hand dropped down into her lap. It was obvious she wasn't lying about not being nobility, no trained aristocrat would have the little fidgity flaws she displayed. "You are of a dying breed then, sir. Not many would agree." She glanced over to the tied adhiel, knowing he was one of numerous who followed wherever a purse lead them.

As he introduced himself the young woman stood and gave a quick curtsey as she had been taught. "Pleasure to meet you, Mikael Shadowwalker." She smiled. "Braiana. I don't have a surname either. But I can see why you would choose Shadowwalker as yours, it's very nice."

Running her fingers down the front of her skirt Braiana sighed. "I can't believe how ruined my dress is. I only had it for week." The young woman frowned and then lifted her hands to tuck her hair behind her ears which were slightly pointed. "So where are you going then? Or, really, where were you headed before all this?"
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Return to “On the Road Archive”