Shaziroth’s Saga – Private Investigations

Moderator: Mods

Halduril

Shaziroth’s Saga – Private Investigations

Post by Halduril »

Shaziroth arrived to Pirate’s Duchy to finish his training as an assassin. During his first days in the Duchy he ran into group of thieves led by a mysterious man called Render. They made a pact, where the assassin would work for the man. Shaziroth’s first assignment is to find one of Render’s enemies in Duchy….

<b>Timestamp: Samheen 1st, Morningtide</b>

“You’re an assassin?” Squint’s eyes narrowed slightly. With little hesitation, as if he scared the other man would try to do something to him Squint took Shaz’s hand and shook it. His handshake was delicate and light one, nearly lacking all strength.

“It is nice to meet you Shaziroth. I’m concentrating in the art of burglary myself.” Squint said in a self-satisfying manner.

'Yes'. Shaziroth said with a small smile. 'I practice in the art of swift killings, in and out. Their teaching me to be the best, which seems to be pretty big here."

When Shaz. took the mans hand he instantly knew the man was a thief. The weak, deft hands were a great giveaway.

'Burglary eh? Quite the hard and interesting profession. Great things come from the pockets of nobles if yer catchin my drift.'.....

Squint frowned. “Yeah the only problem is there aren’t many noble pockets to perk my interest in this hell hole. But that’s about to change. I made a mistake by coming here in the first place. I’m moving out to more productive areas you know. Next ship out of Pirate’s Duchy and Squint leaves this pitiful place. This place is a major disappointment for me”

<i>OOC: I guess you have read the news regarding Pirate’s Duchy. Thus you should start thinking about new forum where you wish to move Shaziroth. Once you know it let me know and I’ll figure out how we get you there ICly.</i>
Derlumk

Post by Derlumk »

OOC: Burpin Dragon please.

IC: "Dissapointment? Leaving? You better make sure you have paid them, youll be outside the walls allright, a feast for the forest game! I think I might leave hear myself, over to the Burpin Dragon and start looking for work..."

Shaziroth continued to eye the man as he waited for his food.
Halduril

Post by Halduril »

Squint smirked. ”Well I’ve already paid to one of the captains to…” The skinny man realized he might be talking little too much to total stranger and shut up.

“Let’s just say I’ve arranged everything. All things are in order.” Squint finished nervously and turned to take his cup of food. Then he headed at the table.

Next, Shaziroth received similar cup from the cook. It was some sort of porridge which looked terrible but smelled delicious.
Derlumk

Post by Derlumk »

Shaziroth noted the mans flush and gave a wry smile. When the cook handed him his food he grimanced in disgust, it looked pre-digested.

His face still in a grimance, Shaz. walked over to Squints.

"Mind if I sit down?"
Hal

Post by Hal »

Squint looked up suspiciously. To some extend he knew he had talked too much, and wasn’t entirely happy with it. “No, please sit down.” He said though. The burglar continued to shovel his food, occasionally eyeing Shaziroth across the table.

“Are you happy to be here then?” Squint asked Shaziroth.
Derlumk

Post by Derlumk »

Shaziroth noted the man's look when he asked for a seat, and thought secondly about disturbing him. Resolved, he sat down.

Shaziroth's eyebrow arched when Squit asked him if he liked it at the Dutchy.

"Hmmm. Yes, I suppose. Nothing wrong with some training, but I too am planing on leaving soon. Ive realized skill comes from the doing, and doing it on the outside. Im planning to leave soone, maybe go over to the Burpin Dragon. How about you?"

Shaziroth eyed the man, trying to see if his defenses were down.
Hal

Post by Hal »

Squint pointed his spoon at Shaziroth between spoonfuls of porridge he shoveled to his mouth. “You said exactly what I think there. The best ability in a skill is direct result from a challenging experience. Experience is the best teacher.” The spoon returned to travel between Squints mouth and the cup in front of him.

“Uh, I’ll head…to somewhere in Western Kingdom, haven’t planned exactly where yet.” Squint said, eyeing the assassin suspiciously again. Quickly he continued. “Burbin Dragon? Never heard about such city. Where is it?”

Return to “On the Road Archive”