A Fisherman's Tale: Dorian Drake Chapter 5 - Samheen 3

Moderator: Mods

Post by Guest »

Old Drake had not been by inclination generous, except on the flip side. If too many people starved in the winter, who would buy fish next spring ? would be what the old man considered, but then, there was also a fellow-feeling that might be scoffed at by Nate Drake, but could not be denied. Dorian was half-kin to those who walked on land. His wife was of their kind. He had been raised to be a man. He was a part of the community, although he rarely sought their company. There was a need, and he was stepping forward to tend it.

"Aye, I will ask, tomorrow," Dorian agreed slowly, and smiled at her, stroking a lock of hair the colour of the sun. "Ye don't have a fine house and servants, Maranda, but I will keep ye fed and sheltered. And I'm the lucky one." He kissed her softly, reverently, for he knew he was indeed lucky, to have married a clever woman.

The firelight put a glitter into her green eyes, like the sun on the lakeweed beds. He wanted to remember the smile she gave him forever, and the feel of her warm palm against the side of his face. "I love thee, wife," he said, and kissed her again. "That window will let in the cold tonight, but I'll be patching it tomorrow, and I'll keep ye warm."
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

She slipped her hand down, placing her fingers gently over his lips. "Never asked for a fine house or servants and wouldn't know what ta do with em' if I had em'," she smiled and caressed his cheek.

"And ya keep me warm every night my love," she kissed him again, long and slow, her sewing and the cares of her world completely forgotten in the arms of her fisherman.

"Yer all I want Dorian. All I need," she whispered snuggling closer against him as the fire crackled comfortingly. Outside, the sounds of voices drifted on the wind and before long soft strains of music and voices as the young bards entertained themselves around a fire down the beach.
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dorian kissed her as the bards began their party, and began a slow worship of her body with gentle caresses and kisses. He didn't know how he got along without her. "I don't know how I lived without ye, Maranda," he said softly, hugging her to him. The strains of music carried on the cool breeze from the damaged window, and the fire crackled and sputtered soothingly.

Thus inspired, the fisherman set to his joyous task of giving Maranda the pleasures of love. Sewing and lobster traps aside. He found the hollow in the joint of her shoulder and neck and nuzzled, while his hands eased over her, lightly so that his callouses did not scratch her tender skin. The nuzzling went lower, along the curves and planes of her body, and arrived at a place that was most pleasing for her and interesting for a young man keen on learning all he could about pleasing a woman. And she tasted delicious.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

There were so many things she loved about Dorian, she would be hard pressed to list them all but they all seemed to roll into one during these times of intimate touching, kissing, tasting. During this special time, all of her thoughts, all her world was focused on her precious husband and the joy she felt with him.

Murmuring soft words of encouragement as his lips made trails of hot fire across her skin and his hands gently caressed her most sensitive places, the blonde felt the passion building with her, the now familiarly delicious ache in her loins, hot and slippery with moisture. Impassioned, her hands began their own exploration of his body's most sensitive places, as her need for him grew into a hunger that left her whimpering and pleading for him to fulfill her as only he could.
Last edited by Shaeliana on Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dorian moaned softly into the silky skin of her thigh as Maranda's touch became demanding, those low, tender sounds in her throat fairly sending shivers through him. He ran a tongue over the sweet slickness of her, a last longing lap, and went into her arms, cleaving their bodies together. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and the two of them were rocking together like the waves of the sea, as the bards sang and played out in the sands.

The lustre of her eyes, her lips puffed from kisses and her cheeks scarlet from the same desire he felt for her, her breath hot on his face and shoulders. Her hands, clutching at him. The feel of her body, soft, strong, vibrant. The whirlpool of ecstasy that she caused in him was so powerful he was drowning in it. "Dia ! Mo ghra go daingean tu......" He gasped, shaking with the force of pleasure that his Maranda took him to. A back strong as steel from years of hauling nets and oars arched, lifting them both off the mattress, as the tremors from deep in her body pushed him over the brink.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Embracing his strong body, her whimpering moans turned into a soft long yes as she felt him enter her. Muscles, forged by years of hard work, flexed under her hands as Dorian made love to her, each thrust sending jolts of pleasure through her body causing her to gasp and moan as she matched her movements to his. Nearing the top of a peak, his voice uttering those lovely words sent her over the top, her ecstacy full voiced in a cry that was at once primal and passionate further enhanced by his motions as he arched his back and let go. The heat of his seed followed, filling her and spilling out, carrying the promise of children one day as the end of her climax wanned.

Maranda lay still, arm and legs still wrapped about her fisherman as she felt their hearts begin to slow. Opening her eyes, she lay thinking about this man she called husband, able to make her feel calm and secure at one moment and wild as the fiercest storm the next. "I love you Dorian," she whispered soft into his ear before placing soft kisses around his ear.

"You've made my life all new and wonderful and ever day I am the happiest woman in all of Tazlure because of you my love," she sighed and hugged him tightly, relishing the feel of him as their bodies cooled down and the young people out on the beach started up a jaunty dance toon.
Last edited by Shaeliana on Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dorian's heart was still thudding loudly in his chest, and his breathing was heavy as he kissed the salt-sweat of her brow and cheek. "I love you, wife," he said, in a low, throaty voice, close to her perfectly turned ear. "Maranda, -you- are wonderful. I am the luckiest man alive." He held her, stroking her hair, the soft skin of her shoulder and back, letting her settle her head on his shoulder with a warm feeling of joy that she was there in his arms, just there. He was already aware that she was as much a part of his life as the water and the sky, and that she was the one that made him feel whole, content, and at peace.

As the night air cooled down further, he pulled the coverlet over her, to keep her warm. The deep relaxation of her body was so comforting that he didn't want this time to end. Distant music, and the dark glitter of her eyes, the sated smile. The warm weight of her, leaning against him, her head on his shoulder. He kissed her softly, sighed, and watched the flicker of the firelight as it shifted its orange light across the blanket covering her, the sleepy flutter of her long lashes. For this woman, there was nothing he would not do. He would keep her fed, and sheltered, and as happy as his wits and strength allowed. He might be simple, but he was strong enough. The smile on his face was as daft as ever; anyone with eyes could see that Dorian Drake was in love.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

His low voice in her ear sent shivers through her again, delightful reminders of the passions this man brought to full burn within her body and the rapture she felt in his arms, joined to him. Snuggling against him, she emitted her own version of a purr, happy and content in her favorite place, her lover's arms.

"Imagine," she mused quietly. "This all started by my throwin' dish water on ya. I figured I'd lost my job fer sure that night," she smiled, lifted her head and kissed him softly.

"Instead, I found me a treasure better n' all the gold in Tazlure. Don't ya ever fret 'bout what we haven't got Dorian," she brushed a dark curl off his forehead. "Yer all I need ta keep me happy. Well," she grinned and gave him another quick kiss.

"You and some little Dorian's... eventually," she chuckled, resting her head back on his chest. "Music out on the beach is nice," she commented drowsily. "Like it was sent just for us," she added with a contented sigh. Nestled against one another under the warm blanket and relaxed, sleep came easily. As the night progressed, the fire burned down and the cool of the evening crept in, chilling the interior of the small home. Cuddled against once another, the two didn't notice the chill or the quiet after the bards left.

Samheen tenth dawned cool and clear, the late summer days giving way to the feel of autumn in the air. The chill morning air was still, the calls of the lake gulls punctuating the tranquility. Touches of color were beginning to show up in the trees that grew along the sandy shoreline. The first hints of daylight had just appeared over the horizon when Cat began her wake up ritual, prancing on the couple still nestled together.

OOC: I am starting a new thread so I can skill this one and get your "loot" on your sheet. :) It will be dated Samheen 10.
Last edited by Shaeliana on Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Skilled :)
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Return to “On the Water Archive”