Journey to Dort:The Pelagic Horse:Samheen 16th

Moderator: Mods

Post by Guest »

Airedell's eyes grew wide as imagined the struggle. Her father had told her tales of trolls from other lands. A vision came to her of a dim-witted brute the size of a bolder towering over Sfein and him with his sword and shield at the ready. His brow furrowed and his eyes locked in an icy stare with his opponent.

Are you a weaponless fighter? "Sort of" she said. Not really.
Or did you hide magic abilities from me? "No" she said with a laugh. Not unless you consider pick pocketing magic. Oh, what I could have done back home if I had magic powers...
She wouldn't have needed to run if she could confuse or harm those brainless old men and their spawn.

As Sfein continued Airedell got the feeling that he wasn't really looking for an answer. He seemed content to guess. She gave him a smile, glad for his rich imagination.

When Alazias interrupted it was with good news. Glorious land was so close! Airedell had no questions about that. Did he think there was something in his words that were hard to grasp? At Sfein's words she gave a nod and dashed, as well as she could with people around, to her room. As an after thought she yelled back to Alazias, "Wait for us."
Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

Post by Isabella Florentina »

There was nothing Isabella could do, nothing but hold her breath. It frustrated her more than she cared to admit. She was never one to be helpless and out of control. It required but one curious eye, checking the content of the crate...

Isabella closed her eyes and without speaking prayed to Pan for safe delivery. How she desired to be in the Citadel right now, in front of a warm fire, with Andolin cuddled up at her feet. If he strays away from me while I'm away, I will .. she thought viciously. No..no.. only positive thoughts. Isa went through the mental motions of meditation again.

OOC: apologies for the late post. I got momentarily distracted.
Last edited by Isabella Florentina on Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=92][color=darkred] [b][i]
Together they planned a power and a love that would be envied forever.
Who was to know that forever would be so short?[/i][/size][/color][/b]

Journeys End (??)

Post by Guest »

*Sfein and Airedell*

The all clear came for passengers and cargo to be unloaded.
Alazias led the two of them down the gangway to the dock, waiting there was a small carriage. Sailors helped load up their belongings.
"Right off we go to the Drunken Duck, we should be more, but thats not a problem. Soon we all have to start earning our keep".
With that he hit the roof of the cab and off they all went on a new adventure!

*Isabella*
Isabellas crate was being moved around, and even though there was the loud crash, bangs and slams of other crates, it was easy to realise that her crate was being handle with far more care. Although there was the occasional leaning over as it was manhandled.
Suddenly the crate was flat and had a swaying motion, as it was lifted from the hold, and placed with a bump onto the ground.
Bills voice came through, though muffled, "We are loading you onto a cart, hopefully the journey to the temple will be uneventful, be brave".
The crate was lifted up and put on the cart, again with a slight bump, then further noises heard as more crates and packages were loaded.

OOC:
Sfein, Airedell, Alazias
Please go to this thread in Dort.
https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=7344
Isabella, Jacob, Bill
Please go to this thread in Dort.

And thank you all for an Excellent and Enjoyable Thread
Dyfed

https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=7348

Post by Guest »

The thread has been skilled as follows.

Sfein

Conversation *
Create Stories *
Story Telling *
Swords *

Airedell
Conversation *
NEW (starts at basic)
Resolve

Isabella - Includes Aether Walk Thread
Con Artist * (now apprentice)
Conversation *
Empathy[generic] *
Etiquette *
Inner Calm *
Literacy[human] *
Magic[shield] *
Meditation * (now Apprentice)
Persuade *
Resolve * (Now Journeyman)
NEW (starts at basic)
Aura Perception[Aether Walk]
Magic[Aether Walk]

Thank you all once again for an Excellent Thread.

Return to “On the Water Archive”