Quest OOC thread

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Quest OOC thread

Post by Maeve »

For all our banter!
Last edited by Maeve on Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Man...

Post by Guest »

Man, I hope nobody got lost in the switch. Seems like someone besides me would've posted something by now.
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Med and Guen are here of course. We seem to have lost our crazy guy for now, and I do believe Tayknot will turn up but he would be away for a few days I think.

So no worries, we'll turn this thing around. And of course, at the earliest convience we'll simply add more players to this thread. But that will require some additional plotting in other threads.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Med

Post by Med »

Daenus is back. So watch your own. :D
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Bardic Pup will take over the threads:
  • A thief within
  • An eveningtide with the Nightwatch

I'll continue the babbling halfling cook for now ;)
Med

Post by Med »

Pup thank you so much for taking this over. You have done outstanding work and deserve many kudos.
Guenhwyfar
Retired staff

Post by Guenhwyfar »

Yes, Pup, thank you... I'm having a great time. :)
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Vanir will be taking over Warpel the Cook :)
BardicPup

Post by BardicPup »

Thanks guys. However, a GM can only do so much. You guys have been great players, offering me alot to work with. Keep it up. :D

Post by Guest »

Where'd everyone go? In the word's of Jane Austen, "everybody is lazy, everybody is asleep. Come, set our companions the example!"
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

I know that Guenny is moving around right now and is not as active right now as she would like. Hopefully she will be back up to speed soon. I couldn't tell you about the others.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Raven is temporarily NPC due to my workload :(
tanoshimi

Post by tanoshimi »

well, I'm definitely here every once in a while (almost everyday, when I have the time).. just don't really know what to do next .. (in the quest thread)
Anarie Laezuriel

Post by Anarie Laezuriel »

Hi there. Adanedhel has told me that Lómiodien Waelith and myself will be coming here from Dort Capital to take our boat trip on the StormRunner owned by Captain Gilmur I believe. Also he said that Bardic Pup is going to be our new moderator.

I just wanted introduce myself OOC and say that I will try to behave :wink:

Kind Regards to Everyone,
Valérie (Anarie)
Last edited by Anarie Laezuriel on Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BardicPup

Post by BardicPup »

Nice ta meet ya. I'm working on the opening post now, it should be up soon. Enjoy. :)
felis catus

Post by felis catus »

Sorry, wrong thread
Last edited by felis catus on Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “On the Water Archive”