Gulanadur: opening it to the surface

Moderators: Tristam, Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Gulanadur: opening it to the surface

Post by Maeve »

In as far as it hasn't happened, may I encourage the moderators of Gul to open up the Underdark to traffic to and fro the surface? I would also encourage any cooperation on the Underdark project of Grant for Kaza Rhun.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Its been open for quite some time Maeve so long as Gulanadur was concerned. Whenever a potential player asks about being a dark adhiel on the surface, he gets told that every other realm will look upon him as an evil being and that life will be tricky on the surface. Thus no one plays one. We'll need to work on changing the global outlook on the dark adhiel and I think the alliance between surface and dark adhiel on PI, along with the permenant settlement of Fort Dusk, will do wonders for that. I am also preparing my Pm to Vanadius and the people of Dort about the connection they have through the secret docks of Duke Erwin that do trade with Gul.

I have already been invovled in the Kasa Rhun threads and offered my services to help work up connections between all the underground realms via the Underdark. Glad to pitch in and help out.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “Gulanadur Archive”