Cave Entrance (for those not starting within Gulanadur)

Moderators: Tristam, Mods

Post by Guest »

Karasjok saw his intention to touch the other’s face thwarted as the knight lithely sidestepped the big man’s hand. A steel clad hand flashed out, just when Karasjok poured his heart and soul in the extended tones of Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

The rest of the song evaporated in garbled mumblings when the knight’s fingers closed around the singer’s tongue and pulled. “Now that I have your attention, let me assure you that Gulanadur is a peaceful, orderly city. It is my job to keep it that way and see no disturbers of the peace enter. And so, my friend …” The smile on the knight’s lips might have been reassuring if it had not been for the deadly glint in his eyes.

“… If the next sound coming from you is anything other than an attempt to speak your name, it will be the last use you have made of this waggling flap of meat.”
Karasjok Erare Kojsarak

Post by Karasjok Erare Kojsarak »

((ooc: Marek! Wowiewow! Lemme just comment in the words of Pink Floyd:

"We don't need no moderators
we don't need no play control
no dark grabs to kill the fun off
Hey, Marek, leave that half-giant alone!"

Note next that we have Man on the Moon from R.E.M. followed by Another brick in the wall part III from Pink Floyd (and first the obligaroty Sting). ))

I'm a half-giant in Gul'dur...

Karasjok gurgled. His tongue felt oddly cold. It tasted of steel. The half-giant soon became out of breath with his tongue stuck out his mouth, he had never realized it was so tiring to stick your tongue out! Then again, I never tried sticking it more than a few seconds until now. Then, to the extent he was able to with a , he sang.

"Karasjok that is my name. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And Erare is my second name. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Karasjok - Erare - Kojsa - Rak. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
That is my name, I do confess. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Let’s have jolly, let’s hav fun. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
See you in laughter is all I want. yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

If you believed they put a half-giant in Gul, half-giant in Gul
If you believe there’s nothing up my sleeve, then you are dumb"

Then, whether he was successful or not, it was time to imprint this guard with reality!

"I am Karasjok Kojsarak
I don't need no hand to stop me
I have tongue to sing and song!
Don't think I need hands to stop my tongue
No, don't think I need anything but to sing!
All in all it was all just a gauntlet in my mouth
All in all can you say my name ba-hackwards?"

That'll teach him, 'cause...

"I'm a half-giant, I'm a jesting half-giant
I'm a half-giant in Gul'dur
I'm a half-giant in Gul'dur"

"I'm a half-giant, I'm a jesting half-giant
I'm a half-giant in Gul'dur
OOoooohhhhooooooooOOO I'm a half-giant in Gul'dur"
Last edited by Karasjok Erare Kojsarak on Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

This thread is now claimed for the Modding Seminar. Please welcome Perditia!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Tenebrus

Post by Tenebrus »

Darkness itself walked down the cave entrance, eyes within shadows and cloaked in caliginous fury. This was Tenebrus. This was his element- his moment of presence. He had too long waited within the shadowy and hopelessly boring realm of Gulanadur to remain still for any length of time, and so it was not surprising that he was moving through gate now.

Invisible, by virtue of his ring of darkness- worn proudly upon his finger, the spoils of a recent murder, he smirked and walked toward the gates- those eyes black pits of endless strength, nothing of him visible in the shadows of Gulanadur's gate. The guards, of course, were too ignorant or too inexperienced to notice the man's passage, and so Tenebrus waltzed easily past them, taking only a moment to slide his dagger in between their ribs, enjoying the sight of blood spilling out from the two guardsmen who had been sitting there, waiting for the next visitor to the underground city.

"Fools. Nothing can stand before the might of Tenebrus," the adhiel whispered, removing the hood easily and laughing mockingly. Darkness clung to him, still, even without the ring- abyssal fury locked within those eyes as he smiled over his proud kills.

Return to “Gulanadur Archive”