[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - Nightmares seeping into the dream

Nightmares seeping into the dream

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!

Nightmares seeping into the dream

Postby Brytan » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:30 pm

So, I know Taz is technically dormant and all...but I just couldn't stay away...

So here I am wanting to kick up a little banter and I find all these annoying add posts. Apparently there is no longer an approval membership on the Taz forums?

Any way we could reinstate that and mod out some of those threads? I'd be happy to do it aswell if I'm allowed...I just don't like to see the forum get so blatantly violated...

EDIT: There also seems to be a need for updating to the forum software, aswell as the surrounding pages, wiki and joomla. I'd be happy to do it if no one else is bothering.

Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Return to Technical Q&A