[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - Approved editing blocked?

Approved editing blocked?

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!

Approved editing blocked?

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:30 pm

I understand that I am not allowed to edit an approved character, but last time I checked- and just checked as well- I am still unapproved. So does anyone know wht, 2 out of 10 times when I go to 'Inventory,' it proclaims I've been approved and cannot edit?

Postby Finley Ward » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:34 pm

Not certain.... that's a new problem on me. If it proves too annoying, you can always list your intended inventory edits here, and I can make those edits for you. Failing that, once you are approved you can 'shop' in game, by clicking the button that will appear at the top of the screen, underneath FAQ, Search, etc... labelled 'shop'. Usually, you are encouraged to make some mention of this shopping in-game (set aside some time for it and make a summary of it in your first post after shopping, rather than roleplay the shopping, which can be dull for all involved) - but as it would just be adjusting your sheet for play, there'd be no need to summarise in this case.

Probably easier to just ask me nicely to do it, all things considered. ;)
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:46 pm

Yes it's a technical problem for me too. Fortunately it was after I had my inventory done, but it wouldn't allow me to get a last peek!

Postby Maeve » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:13 pm

I'm sorry but it should read: Approved YES

That adds you to the PUG and allows you posting. Darius Ailan still has a no, so perhaps he needs to contact the mod that has been commenting on his sheet :)
[color=orange]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Return to Technical Q&A