Approved editing blocked?

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!

Approved editing blocked?

Post by Guest »

I understand that I am not allowed to edit an approved character, but last time I checked- and just checked as well- I am still unapproved. So does anyone know wht, 2 out of 10 times when I go to 'Inventory,' it proclaims I've been approved and cannot edit?
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Not certain.... that's a new problem on me. If it proves too annoying, you can always list your intended inventory edits here, and I can make those edits for you. Failing that, once you are approved you can 'shop' in game, by clicking the button that will appear at the top of the screen, underneath FAQ, Search, etc... labelled 'shop'. Usually, you are encouraged to make some mention of this shopping in-game (set aside some time for it and make a summary of it in your first post after shopping, rather than roleplay the shopping, which can be dull for all involved) - but as it would just be adjusting your sheet for play, there'd be no need to summarise in this case.

Probably easier to just ask me nicely to do it, all things considered. ;)

Post by Guest »

Yes it's a technical problem for me too. Fortunately it was after I had my inventory done, but it wouldn't allow me to get a last peek!
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

I'm sorry but it should read: Approved YES

That adds you to the PUG and allows you posting. Darius Ailan still has a no, so perhaps he needs to contact the mod that has been commenting on his sheet :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Technical Q&A”