login name

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!

login name

Post by Guest »

Could someone please change my login name?

Thank You
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Hey Modly Folk,

I think this may have gotten buried in the mix of everyone posting, or eh... something else happened. Maybe someone just hasn't gotten the chance yet. Who knows.

But could someone please reset my Login name? Noakes would be fine (the preliminary name of my character) if you need a reset name.

thank You
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Please specify where your current avatar is from, who the artist is, and provide me with written permission from the artist.

Post by Guest »

Finley Ward wrote:Please specify where your current avatar is from, who the artist is, and provide me with written permission from the artist.

I PMed you. Was that satisfactory?
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

I will let you know in due course. :)

Post by Guest »

You sure enjoy being mysterious, don't you. I suppose all I have to say to that is I hope you're fair and not into intentionally trying to make me feel uncomfortable. I just feel very toyed with, pinched and poked at. And thats not condusive to a good gaming atmosphere.

I say that because I can't say I feel particularly welcome here so... *shrugs* we'll see. :) I'd like to play but if most people are intent on making me uncomfortable I see little reason to stay. You hear the stories, you know, of people ganging up on people because they dare to question judgments so... *shrugs* mmmhmmm. Always fun.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Guest »

Finley Ward wrote:I will let you know in due course. :)

Here is what was written to me.

Malicekisho Wrote:

Re: right
see, now if you just said that in the first place and not been so vague about what you were useing it for I wouldn't have said no. You can use it as an icon, but please make sure you do put up a link or something saying who the artist is...I'd prefer if you linked my DA account though sense this one is only avalible to members. DA account

!ALERT!: Smoking is bad. Only fake people (like my characters >.>) can smoke and look good…so don’t smoke unless you’re more than 62% fake.

Posted on Tue, Jan 16, 2007, 23:58
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Technical Q&A”