Dumb PM question

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!

Dumb PM question

Post by Guest »

Just checking...

If I send a message, and its showing up in my Out box, not my Sent box, that simply means the intended recipient didn't read it yet, right?

*embarrassed blush*

Like I said, dumb question, I know.
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

You would assume correctly! It'll show in sent once they have opened your pm :wink:

Hey, don't worry about asking questions, the only dumb ones are the ones that aren't asked. You should've seen some of the silly things I did when I started! Heck I still do silly things :P

Post by Guest »

True!! :lol: We all still do plenty of silly things all the time.

Why just the other day, Raevyn was...well, I shouldn't probably say. Let's just say it involved a Flow-bee, a head of lettuce, a sock puppet, a blow-up doll, and his vivid imagination. Who'd ever think somebody could do something like what he did. Wow.

Anyway...

Hey! Good to see you around again, Talanwei!

-Dray
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

Yeah, I've been busy w/ life and trying to make sure I don't get fired at work due to a change in management :P

I intend to gather back those remaining in our Aether threads soon I promise! *cringes*

Return to “Technical Q&A”