Can't edit inventory.

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!
Xenovia Canace
Bane bearer

Can't edit inventory.

Post by Xenovia Canace »

On the inventory for this character I added Female Kanthrop (1) and Purse, Cloth (1). When I saved the sheet it gave me an error about the inventory. Now it doesn't show me having any starting money at all and I can't add anything to my inventory. On my charsheet it shows up as:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/admin/domains/tazlure.nl/public_html/board/charsheet.php on line 133

# Name: Quantity: Price:
1 () 1

Current Money: 1 Crown, 3 Circlet, 3 Lance, 2 Banner

When I go into the editing section itself, my starting money is gone. I can't delete whatever it is that is in there, though I can edit the description. I can't buy anything else, because I have no money left.

Help? :(
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

I re-added the starting money and the clothing and purse for you.
Sometimes the inventory system can be a little buggy, but it should work fine now!
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Xenovia Canace
Bane bearer

Post by Xenovia Canace »

Thank you very much! :D

Post by Guest »

I don't want to spam with another topic so i pot here that i have same problem with my inventory.
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Hi Allie,

Please read our avatar FAQ and specify where you got your avatar from. We have rather strict rules about art use on this site.

Thanks,

- F.W.

Return to “Technical Q&A”