Inventory is messed up

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!

Inventory is messed up

Post by Guest »

My inventory is messed up. Yesterday, it was working fine and I had my starting money and I was starting to buy some items. However, when I went to my inventory today, it was all gone, including my starting money. Can someone please fix this for me?

Also, can I only have items that are listed in the inventory selection screen?

Thanks!
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Hi Noa,

I have replaced your starting money. You should be able to buy things normally. Generally speaking you can buy only the items on the lists but if there was something specific that you needed for your character concept, I could enter it for you. What were you looking for?

-- T
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Post by Guest »

I've been doing some research, and I'd like a boomarang. If you have to enter it for me, do I need to tell you the description and everything or will I be able to edit that after you add it?

I plan for my character to begin with the requirements to use one, but I'm not able to buy one myself. I was talking to a few people in the Tazlure chat room, and they said this may be because hardly anyone uses one.

Thank you very much for the quick reply!
Last edited by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Well, until you brought it up I didn't even know Tazlure had boomarangs but there it is clear as day in the skills section. I've added a boomarang to the inventory. It is under bows. Be aware that your character must be from the isle of Muchislie to have learned the way of the boomarang. Good luck putting your character together.

-- T
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Post by Guest »

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

Return to “Technical Q&A”