Still a bit of a problem

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!
Shea Artrien
Civus

Still a bit of a problem

Post by Shea Artrien »

So, at the last minute, after creating my character but before he was fully approved, I changed the spelling his first name. I was hoping that simply updating character info changes would change it, but no dice.

Now, Shea's approved, but my login is still "Shay". Is it possible to change that?

So, that was my original post, and Maeve was kind enough to help me out...but unfortunately, my poor swashbuckler's name isn't quite right yet. (The confusion, I'm sure, must be due to him having used so many different aliases when seducing wenches, methinks.)

Currently, my login is Shae Artrien...but I was hoping it could be changed to Shea Artrien.

Thanks.
[i]"Just because something you said makes a man at the bar want to use his sword to kill you...well, that doesn't mean that what you said wasn't funny."[/i] ~ Shea

[size=75]Avatar courtesy of nwvault.ign.com[/size]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Fixed it ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Technical Q&A”