[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - Inventory Malfunction

Inventory Malfunction

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!

Inventory Malfunction

Postby Illithane » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:31 pm

I was making my character sheet, getting him all ready and such - and it seems I've wiped my inventory! I'm very sorry about that, perhaps I misclicked and deleted the starting money or some other such thing. In any case, if I could get my starting money back, that'd be great!

As an aside, my characters name changed to Illithane, so if I could have my user name set as "Illithane" to reflect that, that'd be wonderful.

Thanks in advanced!
Illithane
Civus

Postby Brytan » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:39 pm

I have fixed the inventory issue, your money has been reset. Unfortunately I can not change your username for you, You'd have to tackle a GD for that.

Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Postby Illithane » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:16 pm

I'm sorry, Brytan, but I'm still getting the issue! When I tried to purchase a Long Sword, it told me that would put me over my starting money, which looks like the following:

# Name: quant: price: Action:
1 () 1 edit delete

I've done nothing after you said you reset it but tried to purchase the sword - and I even tried logging out then in to see if that would help, to no avail. Perhaps something else is wrong with it?
Illithane
Civus

Postby Maeve » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:19 pm

This question is better served at the tech forum so Meri can have a look at it :)
[color=orange]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Postby Illithane » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Woops, sorry everyone! I figured this was just for accepted sheets - thank you for moving it, Maeve.
Illithane
Civus

Postby Meridiuz » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:38 am

I can see the startingmoney in your inventory and added the long sword for you. Should work fine now!
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger ~ Daft Punk
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Postby Maeve » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:41 am

[color=orange]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Return to Technical Q&A