Inventory Malfunction

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!
Illithane
Civus

Inventory Malfunction

Post by Illithane »

I was making my character sheet, getting him all ready and such - and it seems I've wiped my inventory! I'm very sorry about that, perhaps I misclicked and deleted the starting money or some other such thing. In any case, if I could get my starting money back, that'd be great!

As an aside, my characters name changed to Illithane, so if I could have my user name set as "Illithane" to reflect that, that'd be wonderful.

Thanks in advanced!
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

I have fixed the inventory issue, your money has been reset. Unfortunately I can not change your username for you, You'd have to tackle a GD for that.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Illithane
Civus

Post by Illithane »

I'm sorry, Brytan, but I'm still getting the issue! When I tried to purchase a Long Sword, it told me that would put me over my starting money, which looks like the following:

# Name: quant: price: Action:
1 () 1 edit delete

I've done nothing after you said you reset it but tried to purchase the sword - and I even tried logging out then in to see if that would help, to no avail. Perhaps something else is wrong with it?
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

This question is better served at the tech forum so Meri can have a look at it :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Illithane
Civus

Post by Illithane »

Woops, sorry everyone! I figured this was just for accepted sheets - thank you for moving it, Maeve.
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

I can see the startingmoney in your inventory and added the long sword for you. Should work fine now!
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Changed your name for you ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Technical Q&A”