Alternative for webchat

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Alternative for webchat

Post by Maeve »

Several people have been having errors with webchat and today darkmyst.org told me that indeed it was offline and they are thinking out discontinuing it. However they do have an alternative called MIBBIT which I've installed for you now.

I wish to call attention to the fact that at all times using MIRC or Trillian might be a better long term solution :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

Erhm, since the alternative was creating huge loading times on the index page, I removed it and replaced it with a link to the darkmyst chat page where both the darkmyst and the mibbit client can be used.

Although I have heard that the mibbit users can't be seen by the other users in the chatroom.
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Callara
Civus

Post by Callara »

That's not entirely true. They can not be seen by some/most people in the chat. I had no problems with it yesterday, using Trillian as an IRC client.
"You underestimate the Power of the Dark Side" - Darth Vader

Callara's Compendium

Avatar drawn and edited by me, tweaked by QC.

Return to “Technical Q&A”