[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - Wiki Broken?

Wiki Broken?

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!

Wiki Broken?

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:26 pm

I'm a new player to the site. Actually I just got signed up and haven't even had a chance to submit my character yet. But I am not able to get the wiki to work. I just get a page that says "Page can not be displayed". Even when I click on hyperlinks on the character submission page that link to specific sections of the wiki I get the same error. The page title becomes "Cannot find server" and the final line of details on the page says "Cannot find server or DNS Error"

It's quite possible that it's something wrong on my end. But I don't seem to be experiencing any other issues browsing the net. So, I thought I'd post something here to see if anyone else had experienced any issues with it, or if I should try to figure out what's wrong on my end.

Postby Adanedhel » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Okay, I found the trouble. I'll send a note to our webmaster. For now, if you click a wikilink on it and you get such an error, go to the address bar of your browers and delete the "www." between "http://" and "wiki.tazlure.nl/etc". that should make it work.
Something wicked your way comes...

Posting rate: 2/week

Special:
OOECP - Granted by Maeve & Sosa
Adanedhel
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Postby Anistis » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Hmm. That's strange; I'm not having any issues myself. Unfortunately, I'm not all that good with computers and haven't a clue what the problem might be. If you have access to another computer, you might try that.

Good luck; here's hoping you'll be able to get things going and enjoy playing.
Anistis
The Tender

Postby Adanedhel » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:25 pm

well anistis, it's on our side. Not ALL links are set properly at this time. Recently I also changed the thread in the Triangle Islands that contained links to the wikipages on Dort. Most of them had the same problem.
Something wicked your way comes...

Posting rate: 2/week

Special:
OOECP - Granted by Maeve & Sosa
Adanedhel
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:35 pm

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:34 pm

Postby Meridiuz » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:11 am

I checked them and they should be all fixed now.
Thanks for the heads up!
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger ~ Daft Punk
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Return to Technical Q&A