Error with login?

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Error with login?

Post by Maeve »

I've had a report that people who had an accent in their name might not be able to login. Please email me at admin@tazlure.nl if this is the case (or contact me at facebook: Maeve O'Brien). I can update your login for you.

The upgrade to PHPBB3 had some incompatibility problems, which caused some letters to be turned into strange symbols. Here and there you also see this in posts.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Morg

Re: Error with login?

Post by Morg »

Staying logged in doesn't seem to work for me, and I can't send PMs at all, because it keeps asking me to log in. Any ideas?
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Re: Error with login?

Post by Ashari »

Staying logged-in doesn't work for me, either. I have been using Facebook for a "private messenger" service. :) It's effective, and it also works as chat in case you want to catch up with someone and you happen to be online at the same time. There is a sort of 'group chat' if you visit the Tazlure page, but that seems pretty touch and go as far as whether people are available on it.

Is it making it so you cannot post, or is that aspect working ok?
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Return to “Technical Q&A”