Engagement Dinner OOC:

Moderator: Mods

Varidhara Amenti

Post by Varidhara Amenti »

I have no idea what is not taken up by now... Oi. Very sorry to be so slow. :(

Gonna try and posting in the morning, I am just too tired now.
Caelin

Post by Caelin »

Tnx Elaine, it is appreciated. :)

To the mods:
Would Farathorn notice the nudge in the magickal energies, with his current skills?

Post by Guest »

Celestine would be sitting by Vanir, wherever he is. :)
Varidhara Amenti

Taking the seat next to Brogan, 14, I believe it is. It was an empty one, anyway.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Gah, I miss one day and look what happens. Celestine, you would probably be best in Perdita's vacated seat, which is number 6. :wink:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Brogan de Vaux

Post by Brogan de Vaux »

To Vari: I believe I'm actually at table 10.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Caelin, no he would not notice the nudge in magic energies. He must be in physical contact with something to perceive it's energies. He wasn't touching Fin when he was blinked into the room. Probably none of the players would have noted it... as it said only high level mages would have detected it.

:)
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Varidhara Amenti

True. :P
My seat will be 11 then, I don't think anyone was sitting there either.

But, ...Have you compared Fauna's and Varidhara's descriptions? They're quite different, one is fair and one is dark. Their hair and skin would not be alike. ;)
Last edited by Varidhara Amenti on Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brogan de Vaux

Post by Brogan de Vaux »

Sorry about that Vari. It was very late last night when I wrote that. I woke up and hcanged it even before I saw this post. Again, I'm sorry about that, your characters don't look alike at all. :lol:

Does that mean you'll still be sitting by me, or should I edit my post once again?
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

I'm just applauding the existance of side threads here. Note I will only step in if absolutely necessary so you can hyperpost to your hearts content ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Varidhara Amenti

Yes, she will still be sitting by Brogan. :)
I am sorry for all the confusion.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Sorry for the delay in my posting, but it is hurricane season here. We have had problems with internet and power, but I will be posting later today. I promise. :wink:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

I will be posting my poem later this evening if at all possible. It might have to wait until tomorrow though, since I have to go home to get it. *feels like he is in Freshman English all over again* I swear I did my homework, I just simply left it at home. :oops:

Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Im not sure who is playing Larbeido at this moment, but he is assuming to be left alone while Elaine took Celestine's seat in number 9 :)
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities
Caelin

Post by Caelin »

I seem to have been rather sidetracked and haven't seen anyone post for me in 5 days....

Dinner sidethread: Unanswered Questions.
Finodborn
Special Branch

Post by Finodborn »

Same here, my savior :wink:
Verum et factum convertuntur.
Avatar by the Artist Currently Known as Eira.
Caelin

Post by Caelin »

Unfortunately, Finodborn, but this has happened to me on more then one occasion. :( Right now however, I am rather tired of getting sidetracked or not seeing a post for 6 days!! :evil:
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Caelin, you are currently in a thread with Finodborn and Ulder. Is there no way you can either contact Ulder and talk it through or chat between the two of you?

Just trying to help out here.
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Mmm.. I'm sorry but you could have PM-ed me or indeed reminded me once again over MSN to which you have access. This kind of scowling in a public place is simply not very NICE, nor incredible inspiring. I can't remember you ever tolerating this from your own players. Can I have a bit of courtesy please?

This weekend and following days have been incredibly busy managementwise, and I do admit I tend to forget on side threads that more or less run themselves so far. I'll try and arrange something tonight or tomorrow.

Syra, I'll remind the mod running Larbeido :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

It may seem like a silly question, but it is likely that we can speak with anyone known to be at the dinner. I know I cannot simply go up to the Caesar, but perhaps another noble during a time when it is more customary to speak? Oh, yes there is a reason I ask and no, I won't tell you what it is. :twisted:

Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Well.. right now you are all sitting down. However later there will be dancing and yes, lots of oppertunity interact with anybody present. Even the Ceasar if you manage it past the Master of Protocol or his bodyguards ;)

Post by Guest »

I just moved yesterday so the computer is not up yet. I'm at my aunt's now, so I should be fully back by the weekend or early next week at the most. :)
Perdita Faechild

Post by Perdita Faechild »

I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed all the poems that were presented. :D We have so many talented writers here.
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Good show!

1st prize: Elaine
2nd prize: Adrian
3rd prize: Celestine
Brogan de Vaux

Post by Brogan de Vaux »

I would also like to say how much I liked everyone's poems. I'm very glad I never entered, since you guys would have shown me up too easily. If it were my contest, I would have given you all 20 coronets for your wonderful efforts.

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”